Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Character
    Orestes
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    Glad to see everyone so enthusiastic about Aeonic weapons! I'd like to share some more exciting news.

To coincide with the implementation of Aeonic weapons, we will also be doing something for Relic, Mythic, Empyrean and Ergon weapons. We’ve kept you all waiting for a bit, but we will once again be making these weapons that hold a special place in your heart have an active role in battles. We’ll be announcing more details via topics and the forum soon.
    This is really good news. Keep it coming!
    (1)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulth View Post
    If there are plans to make Empyrean weapons relevant again, will there be changes to the availability of heavy plates, riftcinder, and riftdross?
    I get the sense that SE doesn't care about Empyreans. They are still the hardest to 119, are generally the weakest of the RME choices, and their unique WS aren't unique. Would it surprise anybody if they remained at the bottom of the ultimate weapon hierarchy?
    (2)

Character
    Xiozan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by detlef View Post
    are generally the weakest of the RME choices?
    Not sure where this information is coming from... but I truly doubt it.
    (1)

{DISCLAIMER} Posts may contain opinions based on personal experiences that are not meant to be taken as facts. What may appear as fact with no source reference may be recollection of information with no source, and may be subject to scrutiny without source reference. Any debate may be considered conjecture of all parties in that debate. Player comments may not be the expressed position/consent of SE, their affiliates, or any employees of said organizations.

Character
    Rubican
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by xiozen View Post
    Not sure where this information is coming from... but I truly doubt it.
    No, he speaks the truth.
    The only place that Empy weapons were really "awesome" was in Abyssea, well then iLvL content came around, and we were able to get the weaponskills by doings a quest, and most of the Empy's fell in to last place behind relics and mythics.
    Some are not as irrelevant as others, but the Relics of the same types and the mythic will almost always out perform them. I think I remember the GA was okay, and of course Ochain & Harp are relevant.
    (1)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Glad to see everyone so enthusiastic about Aeonic weapons! I'd like to share some more exciting news.

To coincide with the implementation of Aeonic weapons, we will also be doing something for Relic, Mythic, Empyrean and Ergon weapons. We’ve kept you all waiting for a bit, but we will once again be making these weapons that hold a special place in your heart have an active role in battles. We’ll be announcing more details via topics and the forum soon.
    Hopefully this will also include some kind of update for Shield, Horn, and Harp. Though I'm not holding my breath.
    (0)

Character
    Umisith
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

Claustrum with +2 lvl for avatars like Nirvana... can i have it?
    (0)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by VoiceMemo View Post
    Hopefully this will also include some kind of update for Shield, Horn, and Harp. Though I'm not holding my breath.
    Because the Shields really need an update....
    (0)

Character
    Andrewviii
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    The lack of shield skill on them really hurts the pld's block rate.
    (2)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulth View Post
    The lack of shield skill on them really hurts the pld's block rate.
    Ok, TBF I'll accept it would be nice for shield skill to be on them, though seeing how easy PLD tanks not necessary.
    (0)

Character
    Hachiiiiii
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Dancer on Mandau, Blue Mage on Excalibur.

I know you have it in you, S-E.
    (3)

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast