Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Character
    Andrewviii
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarchery View Post
    Goblin seems to want 50,000 beads for the Aeonic weapons.... Where would I get that many beads? I practically live in Escha for WHM and MNK job point soloing, and got a few thousand. Not even 10,000 I don't think.

I'm not against working hard for a good thing, but that is just an inconceivable number of beads. Unless there's some effective way of farming them that I never found.
    I don't think it's meant to be easy. Think of how long it takes to farm all that alexandrite.
    (0)

Character
    Johnb
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulth View Post
    I don't think it's meant to be easy. Think of how long it takes to farm all that alexandrite.
    My friend gets 1000 beads per Domain Invasion. It's not that hard.
    (1)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulth View Post
    I would assume not either. But there's a difference between "hard" and "impossible". Just farming the Alexandrite via daily Salvage runs would take approximately 300 hours. I can't see getting anything close to 50,000 beads in only 300 hours. Although 50 Domain Invasion fights, as Johnb says, is probably the key.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Zarchery View Post
    Goblin seems to want 50,000 beads for the Aeonic weapons.... Where would I get that many beads? I practically live in Escha for WHM and MNK job point soloing, and got a few thousand. Not even 10,000 I don't think.

I'm not against working hard for a good thing, but that is just an inconceivable number of beads. Unless there's some effective way of farming them that I never found.
    I have to agree with you on this. I've got just under 7000 beads and I also spend a lot of time in Escha soloing/duoing CP. I know domain invasion is supposed to provide some but tbh on my server the dragons only die during JP hours, when I'm sleeping. Unless SE makes it possible to convert copper vouchers to beads or increases beads from pouches to say 100 minimum per pouch, its going to take an insane amount of time to get just 1 of these weapons.
    (2)
    Last edited by Jile; 11-15-2015 at 04:40 AM.

Character
    Zeich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    I've gotten about 6500 in two days or so between a combination of dragons (4-600 a kill, mostly Quetz because it's popular for the server), AoE burning Puks in Zi'Tah (1 pouch per 10) and doing T2s with my linkshell (~93/kill?) in Ru'Aun. It is certainly a slow process. It also makes me regret the 5-6 Eschalixir+2s I bought with beads, as that would have been a nice boost towards that Aeonic. XD

Really, it's no different from making any other legendary weapon. It's just a long process. x.x
    (0)
    [Kensagaku - formerly of Kujata] - http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Valefor/Kensagaku

The development team is planning to strengthen Relic, Mythic, Empyrean and Ergon weapons once the Aeonic weapons have been implemented.
    (6)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Character
    Ivlilla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    The development team is planning to strengthen Relic, Mythic, Empyrean and Ergon weapons once the Aeonic weapons have been implemented.
    I ask this entirely for clarification. Do you mean to say that when the update which includes the full version of Aeonic weapons is released that RME will be updated at the same time, or that in a later update after Aeonic weapons are released RME will then be updated?

The "once" leaves me confused as to whether the two will be released simultaneously, or one after the other.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    This is good news for RME. I like to make a suggestion if it's not too late. So I hope Akihiko Matsui listen and not make a weapon too powerful that make casual player look bad if they don't own one. Power is fine as long as it's not too powerful.

Empyrean Weapons = good after math but low DMG on weapons. It be cool if this weapon have high DMG, stats+50 and accuracy.

Relic Weapon = these weapon need to all have DMG, accuracy 40 and attack 40 instead of accuracy 40 for 1 weapon and the other get attack +40. It be great if it have at least 20 stats and improvement to hidden affect.

Mythic Weapon = need to have high weapon DMG and their aftermath are good but need improvement. These weapon alienate other player that unlock weapon skills because Mythic get 30% weapon skill damage boost while casual player are left in the dark if they don't have a mythic. I don't think it's fair. Mythic aftermath are already good and I think the 30% weapon skill damage should apply to casual player as well. However, I do not like to see Mythic weapon become useless so it be good with high weapon DMG, stats 20, and longer duration for aftermath.

Don't forget about Mythic Sword for Blue Mage Grekumah. I think it need Blue Magic Skill, stats and magic damage since many sword have magic damage in current update.

so anyone else like to make suggestion on what adjustment they like to see for RME? I already made mine but I don't think they listen to me and if they did than it's good or they might do something better than what I suggested. :/ It is up to Akihiko Matusi...
    (0)

Character
    Ivlilla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Please tell me you're not serious when you say that it's unfair for a person who has a mythic weapon to have that mythic weapon's weaponskill do more damage with the mythic weapon equipped?
    (0)

Character
    Andrewviii
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    What I want to see most is making so that the legendary weapons work from the off hand. I have 4 daggers to choose from, why can't I hold all these daggers...
    (0)

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast