Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Character
    Ita
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Aoenic will surpass the SC of light and dark. .. Why not make like trading the same type of Relic, Mythic, Empyrean weapons to an NPC and upgrade to a super weapon. That may be more fair for those hard working guys.
    (0)

Character
    Sephiran
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulth View Post
    The lack of shield skill on them really hurts the pld's block rate.
    Not across the board. Higher-tier mission fight and Unity enemies all have low enough combat skills (even on Very Difficult) that Ochain caps block rate with capped merits (possibly without). Similarly, Aegis performs very well here too. If they add shield skill, PLD is going to eat a nerf in the next few updates. Besides, unlike other RME, Ochain and Aegis still are the best among shields. The same cannot be said about other RME.
    (0)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    For me the point of Shield, Horn and Harp be included in the update is that they ARE Relics and Empyreans, and the people that built them worked just as hard as any other relic or empyrean holder. To be excluded from any update is not about how powerful they are currently, it is about lack of consistency across the board. If one gets an update ALL should get an update of some form or another or none at all.
    (0)

Character
    Priestbilly
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    The news that R/E/M are being even slightly upgraded brings me great joy. I've just about hit the very limit to what 119 Mjollnir can handle, and almost my entire ability to play that faucet of my job is incredibly limited by it. Not to say WHM melee is terribly important, but it felt so good winning battles as last-man-standing, finishing off the NM with a Randgrith.
    Even if it was just to add accuracy to the club I would be stoked. I've held Mjollnir for a long time now, worked on making it for even longer, and long to see it participate in battle yet again.
    (2)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by VoiceMemo View Post
    For me the point of Shield, Horn and Harp be included in the update is that they ARE Relics and Empyreans, and the people that built them worked just as hard as any other relic or empyrean holder. To be excluded from any update is not about how powerful they are currently, it is about lack of consistency across the board. If one gets an update ALL should get an update of some form or another or none at all.
    Nonsense, If a weapon is already ridiculously powerful, buffing it would be a ludicrous idea.
    (0)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Would be nice to buff BRD RME considering how ubiquitous GEO has become. And I would hope it has to do with potency rather than another song slot that can be dispelled.
    (0)

Character
    Bjorne
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Hachiiiiii View Post
    Dancer on Mandau, Blue Mage on Excalibur.

I know you have it in you, S-E.
    No.

$#&@ no.

DNC has taken enough from THF already, but this is too much. Mandau is the one thing we have than DNC hasn't stolen from us. So I say HELL NO.
    (0)

Character
    Malthar
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    RDM on Aegis
    War on Guttler
    (0)

Character
    Hoshiku
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    COR on Annihilator you say?!
    (1)

Character
    Tydis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Ochain could use a buff just to convince people to take it past lvl 90.
    (0)

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast