Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Character
    Hrohj
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by KineticSoul View Post
    I support a hide spells function or NPC to forget magic. I just recently started playing again and my sell list is already getting bloated. :/
    Exactly my point. This is an issue and I think the Dev Team needs to reconsider their position.
    (0)

Character
    Runeth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 21
    Right; if we are using mouse, keyboards, and gamepad and still find it clunky, then what is going to happen when they make the iOS/Android ports? People are going to hate scrolling through those massive lists to find a spell, then accidentally tapping the wrong one! Lol! Oh the frustration!
    (0)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Right; if we are using mouse, keyboards, and gamepad and still find it clunky, then what is going to happen when they make the iOS/Android ports? People are going to hate scrolling through those massive lists to find a spell, then accidentally tapping the wrong one! Lol! Oh the frustration!
    There are those who will yell or tell you to just use the macro's for the spells..... lol!
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

The interface for FFXI mobile is likely going to be very different, and they don't have to keep every single spell and ability in the game. It's not likely to be a 1-to-1 copy of PC FFXI, which is why it's starting with less content and not sharing servers.
    (0)
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3