Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Kaedensetsu
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 54

Sad no echad ring on my reactivaded char

Feeling sad that i didn't get the echad ring on my new char on old account.
    I may be wrong but i read somewhere (maybe here) that square enix made the ring available for people that didn't got it on aniversary campaign.
    Am i wrong?
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    They did but you had to have your sub active on a certain date to get the mog pell that awards it. I missed it too and I'm peeved. HOpefully there's another oppertunity...
    (0)

Player
    SE has been giving red mog pells in regular intervals (4-6 months)

If I am correct, we have had 4 red mog pells (or more) so far since they started to give 'em out.

So don't worry and just be patient. The only catch is that you must have an active account in that period of time.

Regards. (´・ω・)ノ
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    They did but you had to have your sub active on a certain date to get the mog pell that awards it. I missed it too and I'm peeved. HOpefully there's another oppertunity...
    Yet, you're on this forum every day rollin' the post counter.
    Could use all this forum time to actually play.

There were two opportunities to get the rings, sorry you could not get them.
    (7)
    Behemothx - Leviathan
    WAR - DNC - BLM - SMN - THF - WHM - SCH - BLU - RDM - BRD - BST - COR

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    But the Echad Ring is so lame.... Experience points come flying at you left and right. Now Trizek Ring... that's a thing of beauty.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Behemothx View Post
    Yet, you're on this forum every day rollin' the post counter.
    Could use all this forum time to actually play.

There were two opportunities to get the rings, sorry you could not get them.
    What's your problem? You don't dictate how I spend my $12.95.

When I'm not subbed, it doesn't let me post. And when I am subbed, I have every right to read and post to these forums while I'm playing.
    (4)

Character
    Kyrai
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarchery View Post
    But the Echad Ring is so lame.... Experience points come flying at you left and right. Now Trizek Ring... that's a thing of beauty.
    Echad is not lame to a person coming back who likes EXPing vs. being power leveled. It's a very nice exp boost while leveling. It would be great for SE to allow folks to get these. I wish I could trade one of my mule's ring to a friend who came back. He'd appreciate it.

It seems like all anyone, including SE, thinks about anymore is the lvl 99 folks. No wonder they have trouble getting folks to come back.
    (1)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by kylani View Post
    Echad is not lame to a person coming back who likes EXPing vs. being power leveled. It's a very nice exp boost while leveling. It would be great for SE to allow folks to get these. I wish I could trade one of my mule's ring to a friend who came back. He'd appreciate it.

It seems like all anyone, including SE, thinks about anymore is the lvl 99 folks. No wonder they have trouble getting folks to come back.
    The rings were given as loyalty bonuses to people who stuck around. It's not Square Enix's fault you folks jumped ship.

Not to mention that a lot of people who left were already level 99.

XP per mob is such a vanishingly small part of the total XP acquired that XP boosting rings aren't even that good even if you ARE levelling from below 99. Grounds of Valor and Records of Eminence give much more substantial bonuses.

Beside, the Expertise Ring and Emperor Band are always available.
    (2)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    The rings were given as loyalty bonuses to people who stuck around. It's not Square Enix's fault you folks jumped ship.
    If it was entirely about loyalty, they wouldn't have offered additional oppertunities to obtain it. As far as "jumping ship", SE should be freaking happy I came back, whenever I did so.

I maintained a continuous subscription to FFXI for about TEN YEARS. If that's not loyalty, I don't know what is. So don't you dare talk like I"m not a loyal customer. Especially considering the fact that even when I wasn't subbed to this game, I was subbed to another one of their products, so I've actually been forking cash over to SE for closer to 12 years at this point.
    (1)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 10-30-2015 at 01:37 AM.

Character
    Kyrai
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarchery View Post

Not to mention that a lot of people who left were already level 99.

XP per mob is such a vanishingly small part of the total XP acquired that XP boosting rings aren't even that good even if you ARE levelling from below 99. Grounds of Valor and Records of Eminence give much more substantial bonuses.

Beside, the Expertise Ring and Emperor Band are always available.
    If they are worth so little, why do you complain so much about SE giving them out? When the game is over, I hope the folks guarding their 'precious' realize they were a big part of the problem with FFXI. I want my job to be best, nerf everyone else. I got this because I'm special, don't give it to anyone else. It's a shame such a good game has elitism that has killed it.

No matter how good grounds of valor and records of eminence are, more on top doesn't hurt and makes a player feel good vs seeing others pop this 'worthless' ring that never expires and resets every two hours. I can't believe you even compare the emperor bands to it at all, and as I said, my friend has no 99 job, so how does that expertise ring help him?
    (1)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast