Character
    Vivix
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

FFXI Vana'diel World Map idea

This is asking the people who run the Forums.

If there is any way to ask the right SE people about making a Vana'diel World map/globe.

And not of just the area's that we can go, this would include all the other places on in the world of Vana'diel that we won't be able to go to, like the Mithran Homeland and the Far East, and other such places.

If made something like this, have a good feeling many FFXI fans would purchase it, me including, since this game has many memories for me.
    (3)
    Last edited by AkiraHeaven; 10-23-2015 at 03:01 AM. Reason: Letters were not showing from original post.

Character
    Kigensuro
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    we will be able to go to the Far East(Reisenjima) in the next update
    (0)

Character
    Vivix
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    That is true, but don't think we will get to see all of it, only a small section.
    (0)

I'd most definitely buy a Vana globe.

Alternatively is we could just get a complete world map (even as a rough sketch) we could make something of our own, like a VR globe for example.

I wouldn't mind working on something like that one of these days.
    (0)
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben

There's no zone design for those continents yet, so no names for individual areas. That part comes when the expansion is being planned. Since no expansion has been planned for those regions, not a lot of the geography has been determined, so there's no map to make. They might get around to that when FFXI mobile gets that far, if it does.
    (0)
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/

Character
    Yuchemey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Well if you do quests, missions there are many talk about the mithran homelands, the continent of gigas and a lot more.
    (0)

Right, so they say the general direction of the land, a type of monster that is there, and a bit else, but there's no zone names, no specific detail that would help make a world map. Then they'd be locking in stuff now for expansions they haven't even started planning that they might do in Grandmasters or mobile.
    (0)
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/