I personally enjoy playing DRG and SAM, (hear me out to the end!). Lately the amount of demand for these jobs is on the lower end but that doesn't really affect my desire to play the jobs and keep them geared. I'd like to put it out to the Dev's the possibility of creating more gear that is tailored specifically to DRK/SAM/DRG. E.g. the Ace's Mail gear, ganesha's mala, or even Ares Set is another good example (though it was too restricted in obtaining IMO). My reasons for requesting more gear like this has to do with job conflict, the Play style of DRK SAM DRG, and aesthetics. I love using lockstyle!

Job conflict: The recent Escha gear has been lots of fun to use. I appreciate the adaptable nature of the augments so players can tailor to their preferred jobs. The struggle I'm running into is trying to sift through the huge amounts of gear that also have stats like ranged attack, ranged acc, waltz potency, occult acumen, etc. Augmenting systems help us get around that, I understand that, but if there were a few different sets of DRK/SAM/DRG. It would be much easier for these jobs to review sets geared more specifically towards them and their play style. It would also help to bridge some of the gaps that appear when 1 job is put on a piece of gear due to armor class but the other two are neglected.

Play style: It's generally understood that 2 handed weapons require larger amounts of similar stats different from 1-handers: Store TP, Zanshin (if you can get it), Save TP (always a great bonus e.g. Tsurumaru) Multi-hit (triple atk/quad plz!), Accuracy, Attack, critical hit rate/dmg. Generally speaking, these jobs along with (WAR PLD RUN using Great Sword/G.Axe) try to stack up these stats to reduce the amount of time between WS's and cap their white dmg. Especially since these jobs only hit about 4-5 times before hitting 1000 tp. I would love to see a Scale Mail or plated Mail set that is tailored to 2-handed weapon wielders DRK/SAM/DRG or WAR/PLD/DRK/SAM/DRG/RUN.

Aesthetics: Please please please please please PLEASE! Don't use the old Ace's mail models for this wonderful gear set. with the new aeonic weapons announced and the pictures of some new sets I hope to see some sets as great looking with these jobs in mind. Thanks for passing this suggestion on forum masters!