Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisansha View Post
    The ability to solo doesn't mean one should be nerfed. That is not what I am arguing. I am arguing that you shouldn't be able to do more than one function better than the jobs that specialize in those functions AT THE SAME TIME.
    BST was designed from the outset to be a superior soloist. It is doing exactly what it was designed to do, by a player who is playing at the top of his game. Your petty jealousy is revolting.
    (7)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Go do a search on Youtube for the following:

AA GK Very Difficult BST Solo
    AA MR Very Difficult BST Solo
    AA HM Very Difficult BST Solo
    I have a better idea. Why don't YOU go search on Youtube for those search terms, then provide us links or at the very least URLs to point them out. When you want to convince someone of something, you don't say "There is evidence out there that I feel supports my idea. Go find it for yourself.".
    (4)

Character
    Malthar
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    The ability to solo doesn't mean one should be nerfed. That is not what I am arguing. I am arguing that you shouldn't be able to do more than one function better than the jobs that specialize in those functions AT THE SAME TIME.
    Again, go look at Draylo's solos doing functions better than the jobs that specialize in those functions AT THE SAME TIME.
    (3)

Character
    Bazookatooth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Now go do a youtube search for FFXI scholar AA solo or FFXI scholar Delve solo, realize that your logic is broken and then find some other way to harass people who like to play beast master.

inb4 this turns out to be the alt account of some guy who got banned for harassing people on previous nerf bst threads.
    (4)

Character
    Malthar
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    No, it's a real account. I know Dai from Leviathan and he should know better. :-D
    Bad Dai.
    (1)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Um weren't those all done before they fixed spur jps and most of them coming pretty close on time? The loss of 30% dmg half the time had a huge effect on the ability to solo things in time
    (2)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    I'm kind of at a loss at the tanking thing... DDing sure certain situations maybe a little here and there. But tanking? I out tank mosts bsts on run or pld without support. And with minimal any support easily outdo the good bsts outside of some specific things pets are better at like vs charm (unless I can time fealty or pflug for it). As something of a career tank for awhile now I just don't see them outtanking either in hate or in terms of survivability unless they restore dmg enmity back to what it was
    (5)

Character
    Beaztmaster
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Um weren't those all done before they fixed spur jps and most of them coming pretty close on time? The loss of 30% dmg half the time had a huge effect on the ability to solo things in time
    They were done after the spur & distance nerfs!
    (0)
    Last edited by Beazt; 10-18-2015 at 03:26 PM.

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-U9x5Vm08aj5ZHXc1u4ADQ

Quote Originally Posted by Beazt View Post
    They were done after the spur & distance nerfs!
    It just can't be considered whats typically possible on BST. You did a great job, it's just you have the best chance of doing so with the best possible gear and augments being shifted through every possible configuration as the situation changes and people are presuming a spark geared BST without macro'd gear can do the same when it's not remotely possible for them.
    (5)

Character
    Bazookatooth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    It's also worth noting that those things can be soloed on N by just about any job without using 1hrs and spending $200k+ on Dawn Mulsums. Even with the increased drop rates from doing them on D or VD, it's probably still easier to get the gear by soloing a bunch of N fights on THF instead of doing D once per hour on BST.
    (1)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast