Character
    Rhianu
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99

Test Server installation files? — Link to 4th file (FFXITC3.zip) appears to be broken

Hey, I'm trying to download the four installation files for the test server listed in the FINAL FANTASY XI Test Client Installation Guide, and it seems like one of the links is broken. I was able to download the first three files just fine (A11203W_001.zip, FFXITC.zip, and FFXITC2.zip), but whenever I try to download the fourth file (FFXITC3.zip), I get the following error message:

An error occurred while processing your request.
    Reference #172.64ab62d0.1444928115.2d9b57f
    Does anybody know what might be causing this error? Did the file just get deleted or moved on SE's web servers? If so, are the installation files mirrored anywhere else, or does anybody happen to have a copy of the installation files on their hard drive that they'd be willing to upload and share? Thanks.
    (0)
    Last edited by Rhianu; 10-16-2015 at 02:11 AM.

Character
    Doctorweird
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 30
    Your question was answered several days ago on the other forum you asked this. The test sever is gone and likely never coming back.
    (0)

Character
    Rhianu
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Ah, I see. Thanks for the info. But I'd still like to get a hold of the installation files if I could.
    (0)

Character
    Malthar
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Why why why?
    (0)

Character
    Rhianu
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Personal reasons. I want to see if I can make use of the files.
    (0)

For the most part, the files are the same except for pointing to a different server, and containing a few experimental features they never ended up implementing. There's no way to use the files without the servers being up. SE obviously forgot to take down all the files, and they're not going to fix the download so you can attempt to mod your own private server out of the files. It's just another game client anyway.

Your name rings a bell from Ragnarok server and FFXIAH, I think you are related to Jhes somehow.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/commen...llation_files/

Yeah, no. They're not going to give you the files to try to make a private server.
    (0)
    Last edited by bungiefanNA; 10-16-2015 at 10:51 PM.
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/