Thread: why No tubes?

Player

why No tubes?

why do real player SCH never get access to Tubes blinding tube paralyzing tube etc etc

yes i realize there are other methods of doing it but if npc versions have it so should the actual Job.
    (0)

Character
    Zeich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    ...first off, tubes are an item. All this suggests is that Adelheid just carries a bunch of items on her person. They're just not temporary for her. Second, "tubes" don't fit the job at all. They're an item, not a job ability/spell. Scholar is a master of using the grimoire, bouncing between white and black magic and showing mastery of each, albeit one at a time. And third... I don't recall anyone but the Campaign version of Adelheid using it, which just suggests she bought a ton of them before the battle started and uses them as it suits her. Even if the Trust version used it, you could just consider it a TP move like it is for masked goblins.
    (0)
    [Kensagaku - formerly of Kujata] - http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Valefor/Kensagaku

Character
    Svetlana
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    I agree with Ken on this one about the tubes, thou to be fair SE does not know how to go about SCH job since the very birth f the job, take for example: the first times i saw runes used was in SCH AF Storyline used to teleport to the battlefield i thought maybe we would get something around those lines yet we don't get any native rune abilities whatsoever, SE just decided to add a whole new job instead and forget that SCH ever knew that kind of magic existed or that we knew how to use those type of artifacts, and then we have the R-W war about who deserves what, we are one of two jobs from the past that were introduced in WOTG the other being DNC yet we cannot learn a spell that teleports to it but BLM is able to learn retrace, and for the kicks of it WARP-WARP II i think BLM should gotten WARP-WARPII then SCH should've gotten RETRACE-RETRACE II. SCH was also one of the few jobs who was born as an Elemental mage with no natural MAB trait, blink, ss, AquaV etc not until much later where some of these introduced, i always assume SCH would get something like Unbridled Learning with a 3-5min timer on it, i know BLU is a learning type job but SCH is like the holy grail of knowledge/master tacticians, who can harness the Grimoire's power, even out emote is a bulb for a new idea, something similar to that to allow us to use the RED Grimoire from the story line to allow us to use additional magic or allow things like Elemental single tier spells manifestation like our AF "head piece" fight SCH boss, he is able to do that be pretty neat and he is never restricted so putting a timer on it would've been restricted by a 3-5min timer for players still fun to use and allows full potential of the Grimoire capabilities, that would've been a nice addition, apart from fixing veritas to 100% acc and allowing only 1-2 SCH stack only or even remove stack but allow 100% acc for 1 SCH using it until it wore before another could use his.
    (0)
    Last edited by V-1000; 10-15-2015 at 11:00 AM.

Player
    then gives us these items XD
    (0)

Character
    Zeich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    They do. They're Campaign temporary items. Go to any Campaign battle with your nation in control, and you can choose to spend Allied Notes to buy them. All of the tube types are there as temporary items.
    (1)
    [Kensagaku - formerly of Kujata] - http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Valefor/Kensagaku

Character
    Jopa
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Didn't tubes become luopans? Only GEO quest I've done was the flag quest, but I remember Sylvie said something about luopans being modified versions of a Middle Lands device.
    (0)