Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Orb's purchased from Shami with Gil?

SE, please make it possible to purchase the various orb's from Shami with Gil. Thank you for your time and consideration.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Why? Seals drop like candy. It's unnecessary. He doesn't want gil, he wants creepy trinkets held by every monster in the world.
    (5)

Character
    Fynlar
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Why? Seals drop like candy. It's unnecessary. He doesn't want gil, he wants creepy trinkets held by every monster in the world.
    Ehh, as long as that whole 4m30s drop restriction exists on seals (which as far as I know has never been lifted), I would never really say that this is true.

Plus depending on what it is that you do in the game, a good number of the seals you get will not be the kind you want, which just cuts your effective "drop rate" by up to a potential 1/3. Additionally, if you're not solo, all of the seals won't be dropping to you either, potentially cutting the "drop rate" again by up to another potential 1/6.

I don't know if I would support just being able to buy the orbs with gil, but I do think some easing of the system is warranted.
    (7)

Character
    Krash
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Ehh, as long as that whole 4m30s drop restriction exists on seals (which as far as I know has never been lifted), I would never really say that this is true.

Plus depending on what it is that you do in the game, a good number of the seals you get will not be the kind you want, which just cuts your effective "drop rate" by up to a potential 1/3. Additionally, if you're not solo, all of the seals won't be dropping to you either, potentially cutting the "drop rate" again by up to another potential 1/6.

I don't know if I would support just being able to buy the orbs with gil, but I do think some easing of the system is warranted.
    I agree, the system is a bit outdated that could be looked into.
    (3)

Character
    Dreamin
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    can always just buy seals with login points. trade them for the ones you need if needed.
    (0)

Character
    Astronema
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamin View Post
    can always just buy seals with login points. trade them for the ones you need if needed.
    This is true...but that 3 for 1 crap needs to be 2 for 1 on a permanent basis and not some sort of event exclusive.
    (1)

We have no plans to make adjustments to the system where players purchase orbs from Shami.
    (5)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    We have no plans to make adjustments to the system where players purchase orbs from Shami.
    I likes this.
    (5)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    I'd love to see a system that allows more areas with NPC's of cities to purchase these orb's or seal orbs other then just being locked to one whole entire location in the game, That it's onry Port Jeuno, specially since we are widely spread out all over Vana'dial these day's Grekumah.

Well if nothing else adding them to one of the Adoulin area sides if they can, like East or West. Well maybe aht uhrgan. Man!~I could go on about all kinds of places or cities they'd be good to be added to too!
    (1)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 11-05-2015 at 03:47 PM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Astronema
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle View Post
    I'd love to see a system that allows more areas with NPC's of cities to purchase these orb's or seal orbs other then just being locked to one whole entire location in the game, That it's onry Port Jeuno, specially since we are widely spread out all over Vana'dial these day's Grekumah.

Well if nothing else adding them to one of the Adoulin area sides if they can, like East or West. Well maybe aht uhrgan. Man!~I could go on about all kinds of places or cities they'd be good to be added to too!
    I actually agree w/ this here. I mean come on, going to only 1 area to buy orbs w/ seals is kinda inconvenient. But having more npc's that sell the orbs for seals helps.

As for the purchasing orbs for gil idea, i'm w/ Grekumah on this 1.
    (0)
    Last edited by Ladynamine; 11-07-2015 at 07:31 AM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast