[Devs] Alter Ego Expo request

Would it be possible to add Physical Accuracy +100 to the Expo campaign benefits?

Also, could you add a quest, or RoV key item, or some other way to give Trusts a permanent +50 acc boost? They already do low damage, so having accuracy issues lowers DD trust usefulness in many situations even further.
    (6)
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben

Player
    i think boosting dmg and acc would be best maybe have some end game quest that bufffs them DD ones even magic ones are kinda a joke. i know you dont wanna make them over powerful but gimmie a break.
    (0)

Yes please, I really feel that support jobs and mages get let down by trusts because the damage output is so low and so few of the buffs are gamechangers for mages.
    (2)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Player
    I think trust Tank need to stop doing Berserk and use Defender more because that's how they die in the first place. They can probably add some Damage taken - % for trust along with the boost to accuracy and attack so they don't get killed easily. To make a trust be more helpful is by allowing them to equip a full relic 119 or Empyrean 119 armor set when they are summon using item level 119 weapon and 119 armor.
    (1)

There are no plans to adjust the benefits alter egos receive during the Alter Ego Expo.
    (2)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team