Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Johnb
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99

Golden Scope Inginia [Golden Shovel Cordon], how to obtain?

Is this item even obtainable at the moment? Can someone give us a hint on how to get it? I have all of the Adoulin quests sans RUN AF and Quiescence done with Legend in coalition and all of the previous cordon key items but Reja in the library still says "That's enough for now." which usually means she has nothing more to give.

Also, localization team, please read the corresponding thread in the Localization forum about my concerns.
    (0)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I had some trouble with this too, but I can't remember how I unlocked it. It was either getting Adoulin fame maxed (I think it goes to level 4; whatever level completes the Fame related ROE) or possibly when I unlocked Monster Rearing.
    (0)

Character
    Johnb
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Huh? Did you ever get the key item in the OP?
    (0)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnb View Post
    Huh? Did you ever get the key item in the OP?
    Oh I'm sorry. I got confused. I have Bronze and Silver... here I was thinking I had Silver and Gold. So I guess I didn't.
    (0)

Player
    Bumping this up. Is there really a way to get this KI? Still can't find any info regarding how to get one. :?
    (0)

Character
    Ibhalliwelljr
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbinT View Post
    Bumping this up. Is there really a way to get this KI? Still can't find any info regarding how to get one. :?
    Also bumping this up, as it is now December 2016 (2017 is in 8 days or so). Isn't it about time for SE to tell us how to get it?
    (0)

Character
    Ibhalliwell
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbinT View Post
    Agreeing with BobbinT. Is there way to get this KI?! Come on SE, tell us, please.

Thanks!
    (0)

I found it impossible trying to track down the requirements necessary for obtaining it when I set my sights on it, but I did get it earlier this year. I completed everything in Adoulin short of Epeolatry. Have all your Mog Garden quests done, along with every coalition assignment (since you can skip assignments on the way to Legend), WKR, Delve, Sinister Reign, Vagary bosses? It's always difficult nailing down the requirements for something that has such a daunting list of prerequisites.
    (0)

Character
    Eckamus
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    From what I gather, you have to do anything and everything related to Seekers of Adoulin. Completing every Coalition assignment, every quest, every title, everything in Mog Gardenss, etc... Some of which literally can take up to 6-7 months if you have not done any coalition assignments before. So the timetable to completion can be on the longer side.
    (0)

Player
    Dunno if this would help motivate things or not, also... not really new info anyways:

Ranking up coalitions is a requirement to start mythic weapon quests for both RUN & GEO. (as of this moment, I'm still 1 coalition away from max rank... ^^; )

BTW, I got the feeling that this is not 1st time we have incomplete achievement for this game, no? Seems to recall several, but my mind a bit hazy atm... ^^;
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast