World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    So the requirements here are wrong?

https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Golden_shovel_cordon
    (0)

Player
    Think the requirement for golden shovel has been around for some time, although you will need alot of time & dedications to clear all the requirements, especially with Mog Garden & Coalitions if you haven't bothered to finish them. Not to mention the sidequest requirements has about more than 6 series of it (which acts as additional storyline to main Adoulin scenario itself) and the final of those sidequest series involves quite challenging fights that would easily wipes parties if not prepared enough, which sadly true for me since I don't have much time to prep during free login days. And I'm still 5 out of 6 coalitions in Legend ranks (was trying to work this as prereq for starting GEO/RUN mythic questlines). ^^;

Only thing I'm clear for is the mission & WKR bosses which is alot of ppl shud've done long time ago. lol

As for Golden Scope Insignia however, I believe by this time it might be irrelevant. Caught the Nov 2015 news about it being renamed to something else, or omitted. ^^;
    (based on unofficial findings, Golden Scope Insignia IS Golden Scope Cordon) lol
    (0)
    Last edited by BobbinT; 04-25-2017 at 04:30 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2