Player

New Automaton Head

i know with only a few updates left its not looking good BUT while im dreaming how about a GEO head??? you already got body for mage mode so pop a geo head and it could give Indi's based on the Ele maneuver i think that would work really well.
    (1)

Character
    Kuroganashi
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    not bad idea

But what be the point of it tho >.>

um......... would need more than just Indi spells
    (0)

A geomancer-type head sounds quite interesting for an automaton.
    Unfortunately, the team doesn't have plans to add any head types such as this at the moment.

(Giving automatons too much power may activate Skynet, afterall. )
    (9)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Throughout PUP's existence I've been wishing for more auto frames/heads. Since the white/black ones were introduced, I thought maybe we'd periodically get new ones like SMN gets new avatars.
    (5)

Player
    Well the point of it would idk maybe give a little help to partys? just trying something new would be a great experience. there are a few jobs IMO that could work, Drk geo, even Cor (that would be a cute lookin Frame XD lil pirate hat...)
    (0)

Character
    Jopa
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I always felt something like Avatar's Favor would have been fitting for every automaton head. Lore-wise, PUP is supposed to be a performer and entertainer like BRD and DNC, yet it gets no party support abilities beyond standard white magic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Throughout PUP's existence I've been wishing for more auto frames/heads. Since the white/black ones were introduced, I thought maybe we'd periodically get new ones like SMN gets new avatars.
    Same here. Back before they started adding the mythic quests, I figured instead of a relic weapon PUP would get an Alexander-esque head and/or frame, although I'm sure many feel that a singular, ultimate frame goes against the job's premise. Still, could've been a good opportunity for a true PLD frame and then Valoredge could've been revamped into a pure DD.

WotG had a missed opportunity where we should've got a scrapped bipedal Cardian prototype in the past, brought it to the present, and Ghatsad tells us he could reincorporate into your automaton if you bring him XYZ materials; Abyssea was an alternate reality so anything would've been possible (Mini-Catura or Mini-Ironclad?); VW era could've had Esha'ntarl hand us a Mini-Mammet or Mini-Omega to help combat the voidwalkers; etc.
    (1)