Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99

Gift bonuses: Can I get clarification from developers? Cumulative or not?

So a lot of the Gifts in each category are seemingly redundant. For example, Monk gets Physical Attack bonuses at 10, 210, and 660 job points in the amounts of respectively, 8, 12, and 16. Every job gets Capacity Point bonuses in the amounts of 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 23, 25, 27, 29, 31, and 33%

If you add up all the Physical Attack bonus Gifts for Monk, that comes to +36; if you add up all the Capacity Point bonus Gifts available to every job, it comes to +285%.

My question is this: do the Gifts stack, or do the later ones overwrite the older ones. For example, does a Monk with full 1200 job points have +36 Attack and +285% Capacity Points from Gifts, or does he have +16 Attack and +33%. I tried to run some numbers on the Capacity Points, but they were kind of confusing because I got some percentage that was neither 33% or 285%.

Can I get some clarification from the developers?
    (2)

Character
    Johnb
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    I'm pretty sure they stack.
    (0)

Character
    Ivlilla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I know for a fact the Accuracy/Attack/Evasion ones stack. When I was spending my last couple hundred job points on DNC, I did /checkparam before and after getting the 780 point Physical Accuracy one, and my accuracy did indeed go up by 18, which means, for DNC, I have a whole 41 Accuracy just from Gifts.
    (0)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnb View Post
    I'm pretty sure they stack.
    Here are the tests I ran in August. From the numbers, it seemed to me that, after getting all the Capacity Points bonus gifts on Monk, I was only getting a Gift based bonus of 156%. Which is not the 33% for non-cumulative and not the 285% from cumulative. Maybe there was something off with my math, but this was very confusing.
    (0)

I can confirm that all of the bonuses from Gifts do indeed stack.
    (13)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    I can confirm that all of the bonuses from Gifts do indeed stack.
    Thanks for putting my mind at ease. I guess it was just algebraic errors that got me the odd numbers.

This is really great, particularly with the Capacity Points bonus Gifts, because you can build some serious momentum there. I used to think getting 2000 CP from a single monster was high, but with all the bonuses, that's now my low end on Decent Challenge mobs.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Zarchery View Post
    Thanks for putting my mind at ease. I guess it was just algebraic errors that got me the odd numbers.
    Can I offer you a Tactical Processor?

Glad your mind is at ease now!
    (10)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team