Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Mortificator
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I would actually like to see SE go back to our older bloodpacts and remove those lvl 75 caps from them, how many wards do we have that are useless these days cause what they do isn't worth even using. Like fenrir's evasion/accuracy buffs give +10 -.- real waste there. Take off the caps to our bloodpacts and make them reflect our summoning magic skill.
    (3)

Character
    Dekusutaa
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Occult acumen on SMN would be a bit broken. In the time it takes us to do a BP magic burst, a well geared skilled BLM can Burst up to 3 times.
    And general a BLM will be spamming his spells while we're waiting on our timers.

I do enjoy Myrkr as there are plenty of situations I have TP (up to and including situations where there is a COR giving us tacticians roll) but giving SMN occult Acumen would mean we'd likely never use Elemental Siphon.

IF, and this is a big IF, devs want to give us a bit more MP, I'd look at tweaking Blood Boon formulas and or adding +Blood Boon and at greater values to more accessories/gear; rebalancing Elemental Siphon formula (unlikely) or reducing Elemental Siphon Timers down from 5 minutes to 3 (also not likely)

To be quite honest, running out of MP is part of the game. A well geared BLM who is hitting a highly resistant mob will also run out of MP regardless of occult acumen or spekona's; That is IIRC part of the challenge of high tier battle fields.

I concur with the above poster that there are a lot of other things I'd like address first.
    Buffing our old line of BP Wards to scale with the current ilvl 119 players is essential as we no longer use many of them due to the pitiful buffs they give us.

I also wouldn't mind updating the Elementals to give them more updated nuking/healing spells. though I'd also be fine with the neo-elementals getting the new spells.
    (3)
    Last edited by Dekusuta; 11-10-2015 at 01:45 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2