Character
    Feary
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99

Crafting Suggestions

with the impeding update to subcraft caps, i think it is time for an adjustment to guild point items.

now that i have already made a suggestion to adjust/improve how were earn guildpoints.

i think the next step(s) would be an suggestion for the ability to send guild point items between characters on the same account.

like myself many players have multiple sub characters with capped crafts. in which we've earned/Capped gp items like aprons, spectacles, gloves, and furnishings etc.

For some, its already a disappoint that the subcraft cap will be removed.

however i think it would be a HUGE disappointment if we have to re-earn those same guild points items for every craft we take pass 100 again on a main.

i would also like to purpose that a login point campaign be dedicated to crafting,

with the availability of crafting torques, (preferably in the 2000 point range)

*possibly guild point vouchers(500-1000) each costing 100 login points.
    (1)

Character
    Frankbrodie
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    They're removing the subcraft caps? Wow...
    (0)
    nunc est bibendum

Character
    Sechs
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankbrodie View Post
    They're removing the subcraft caps? Wow...
    They mentioned the possibility, doesn't necessarily mean it's gonna happen.

I agree they should do something for Guild Points.
    All the parts of the game got much faster over the last years.
    Levelling up jobs (XP), getting skillups, getting gear, getting skillups on Crafting etc etc.
    One of the few, if not the only, part of the game which is still fixed by its lv75 era is Guild Points farming.
    If anything it's harder now because the majority of those guild points items are even more "rare" these days on AH than they were at level 75 (granted that hardly any of those has ever been "common").
    For some professions like Cooking it's an insane mess to get Guild Points, because hardly any of those food can be found on AH or from NPC, and they all require a plethora of ingredients, many of which can only be farmed straight from the mobs that kill it, meaning that to get like ~2k points every day, you need a large amount of effort/time.

This part of the game definitely isn't up to date with the standards we've been experiencing as of late.
    Not sure how they could fix it (increased amounts of GP every day? Multiple items accepted? Alternative ways to get GPs? Being able to convert AMAN vouchers into GP, with a daily/weekly conversion cap?) but they need to think about something before the last patch the game will ever see will be released.
    (1)
    And the autumn of life has finally come
    with the promise of winter thaw.

We have no plans to allow guild items to be transferred between characters on the same account, or add guild items and crafting torques to the login campaigns.
    (3)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Character
    Minikomby
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Can we have a not where we can buy non common items like dragon blood, angel skin or get those items dropped various sacred bcnm fights please or even drop off escha nms
    (1)