Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99

Mummers Medals and Chocobo Chair.

I never bothered with the Mummers Minigames until now. They were kinda boring. But now I read I need 15,000 medals to get the chocobo chair.

Well I just played the water pouring game with Etienne and got a whopping 50 medals. If I need 15,000.... that's going to take a really long time and a lot of luck.

Any tips on getting Mummer Medals quickly?
    (0)

Character
    Draylo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Have you beaten all the SOA missions? Somehow I had 45k or around there and I never once played any of those games.
    (0)

Character
    Doctorweird
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 30
    Quote Originally Posted by Draylo- View Post
    Have you beaten all the SOA missions? Somehow I had 45k or around there and I never once played any of those games.
    There's more to it than that or I encountered a bug. My main char has 49302 token, while sadly my mule only has 70. I wish I had an answer to explain this discrepancy but I do not. Both characters are at the same point of progression on all adoulin related things. They even beat the missions at the same time in the same group. Both have done all coalition ops and have all of the related key items and are legendary in all coalitions.
    (0)

Character
    Draylo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I think its aglitch that we got points, I never played any of those games. I recall they had an emergency maint with that NPC and removed him?
    (0)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Draylo- View Post
    I think its aglitch that we got points, I never played any of those games. I recall they had an emergency maint with that NPC and removed him?
    Yeah it would have to be a glitch. I did all the SOA missions within a few days of their release. I wrote the first draft of the walkthroughs for chapter 5 on FFXI Clopedia. Still only had about 100 medals from when I dipped my toe into the minigames back around the time SOA was released 2 1/2 years ago.

I have about 1300 now... Cascade seems to be my best minigame so far.

Well.... I kinda hope they cut that down from 15,000 medals. Even I think this is a bit much of a grind.... and I made a mythic and farmed 3400 job points.
    (0)
    Last edited by Zarchery; 09-24-2015 at 07:38 PM.

Character
    Fynlar
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    The best way I found to get medals was with the game with the 6 chests and the gems. I easily racked up about 60k with this game (when I was bored one day) and was easily able to afford this chair (the More Ass gear and other such vanity stuff didn't tickle my fancy because I didn't want to lose the inventory space)

Note that the game may not be available on your server currently, if the coalition has ranked back down. (It has on Lakshmi...)
    (0)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynlar View Post
    The best way I found to get medals was with the game with the 6 chests and the gems. I easily racked up about 60k with this game (when I was bored one day) and was easily able to afford this chair (the More Ass gear and other such vanity stuff didn't tickle my fancy because I didn't want to lose the inventory space)

Note that the game may not be available on your server currently, if the coalition has ranked back down. (It has on Lakshmi...)
    Thanks for the tip, but it doesn't look like it's available on Carbuncle. Mummers is down to level 3. I started doing some Mummers assignments in Kamihr to try and rank it back up, but since it'll take a minimum of 5 weeks to get back up to max, and I can't wait that long, I'll be grinding out some Cascade. Which isn't so bad... I'm up around 10,000 medals already.
    (0)