Character
    Prometus
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99

Skipping Cutscenes

Recently I have been finishing up WoTG missions, mostly so I can finish RoV. Because this is my first time doing WoTG, it is good to view these CS's for a first time. But when I activate my alt in the next month or so, the last thing I want to do is have to view these CS's again (particularly the ones for the quests). They are quite lengthy and time-consuming. It would be nice to be able to just skip some of these CS's rather than sit through them all again. It would also benefit returning players starting new characters who would rather not spend having to view CS's they already have watched.

I think it would be beneficial for everybody to have an option to skip cutscenes completely.
    (0)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    The devs have addressed this before and they said it would be really difficult if not outright impossible to do this. During a lot of cutscenes, the game sets and clears certain flag variables to indicate progress. If you skipped the cutscene, it would skip adjustment of this flag so you wouldn't be able to progress in the mission or quest line.
    (0)