Hello I have an awesome new suggesWE HAVE NO PLANS FOR THIS
    (11)

Character
    Phaffi
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I know, it must suck to be the bearer of bad news. I just thought it was funny.
    (0)

Greetings,

I realize that this thread was made in jest, and that no ill-intentions were meant by it; however, I feel the need to explain our current mindset when it comes to replying to player suggestions.

Grekumah and the rest of the community team are constantly picking up nearly all of the suggestions you all have been posting, and we try (as best as we can) to get an answer from the development team. Even if the answer is one we feel may be disappointing, we strive to make posts with the information we receive to show that we are in fact reading over your feedback and not ignoring suggestions. While sometimes it may not be the answer you are hoping to hear, we would like to be transparent with future plans when we can as much as possible.

We appreciate the passionate suggestions and feedback that clearly demonstrate your love for the game, and we’ll continue working hard to pass everything on to the development team!
    (28)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Draylo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I've been nuking every Flan I see from now on!!
    (2)

Character
    Krokov
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Thanks for the reply Camate (even if I'm not the OP of this thread). I think a lot of players in my opinion, just see all these suggestions that would be potentially fun and what not and just keep hearing all these "we have no plans" responses and get disappointed, but it's good to know that the info you guys are providing is coming straight from the developers/development team.
    (1)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings,

I realize that this thread was made in jest, and that no ill-intentions were meant by it; however, I feel the need to explain our current mindset when it comes to replying to player suggestions.

Grekumah and the rest of the community team are constantly picking up nearly all of the suggestions you all have been posting, and we try (as best as we can) to get an answer from the development team. Even if the answer is one we feel may be disappointing, we strive to make posts with the information we receive to show that we are in fact reading over your feedback and not ignoring suggestions. While sometimes it may not be the answer you are hoping to hear, we would like to be transparent with future plans when we can as much as possible.

We appreciate the passionate suggestions and feedback that clearly demonstrate your love for the game, and we’ll continue working hard to pass everything on to the development team!
    We already know what you don't have plans for...You are all very clear about that. Can you give us some insight as to what is coming in October and November? ...A small preview? A screenshot? ...something? ...The August and September updates have been such a heavy-handed suprise, that it just gives us all, a sad-sinking feeling.
    (5)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Camate what kinda confuses me is this. If you have no plans to implement a requested feature, that's fine. It's sort of assumed unless you say otherwise. Why explicitly state this instead of just ignoring the thread?
    (0)

Character
    Zeich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Because if they don't reply, people will continue to complain and wonder why the devs are ignoring them. By being told we have no plans, at least people know that they currently don't intend to do anything. Often plans do get changed, but it's better that we know what's not going to happen as opposed to guessing in the wind.
    (10)
    [Kensagaku - formerly of Kujata] - http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Valefor/Kensagaku

Character
    Cowardlybabooon
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    I like being told what's not happening, it allows us to move on to the next suggestion.
    (9)

Character
    Neferflash
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings,

Please, i know you are not in charge of it but try to make a lobby in there with Square Enix employees to keep this game running for 5-10 more years even without expansions. There is nothing like FFXI in the market and the mobile version is far from the pc experience.

I lost Everquest Online Adventures, then Tabula Rasa. If i lose FFXI i'll be like a cursed soul roaming around for a game that will never exist.
    (13)

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast