Character
    Astronema
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Future Adjustments to Trust Range

In the September 16, 2015 update, we saw Alter Egos Shantotto, Cherukiki, Semih Laflihna, Kukki-Chebukki, Margret, Makki-Chebukki, Tenzen II, Apururu (UC), and Yoran-Oran (UC) get adjusted to fight from a certain range. Are there going to be future adjustments for more back-line Alter Egos for more trusts such as Joachim and Ulmia? I'm sure there is a lot more trusts that also needs this adjustment, but using Joachim and Ulmia as an example.
    (0)

Character
    Bazookatooth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladynamine View Post
    In the September 16, 2015 update, we saw Alter Egos Shantotto, Cherukiki, Semih Laflihna, Kukki-Chebukki, Margret, Makki-Chebukki, Tenzen II, Apururu (UC), and Yoran-Oran (UC) get adjusted to fight from a certain range. Are there going to be future adjustments for more back-line Alter Egos for more trusts such as Joachim and Ulmia? I'm sure there is a lot more trusts that also needs this adjustment, but using Joachim and Ulmia as an example.
    Joachim shoots for tp and uses sword weapon skills so I doubt he'll go to the back line. Ulmia should definitely be changed though.
    (0)

Character
    Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by bazookatooth View Post
    Joachim shoots for tp and uses sword weapon skills so I doubt he'll go to the back line. Ulmia should definitely be changed though.
    Since when does Joachim use sword ws? Preferably, I rather not have him throwing anything at all.
    (0)

Player
    Placing the BRDs at range?
    (0)
    Last edited by Arthos; 09-22-2015 at 04:31 PM.

Character
    Obysuca
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Necro-bump

But I was curious if they had plans to increase the range at which trusts stand.

Coming back after a break and seeing no one doing anything or interested in joining when shouted for (escha zi'tah, delve, anything to get enough acc to hit in newer content...), it's lead me to soloing the t1s in zi'tah, except due to trusts only standing at 12 yalms, it kind of defeats the purpose of them moving out of range, when 12 yalms is still in range of a lot of tp moves, specifically things that silence or sleep. It's a let down when one of the major reasons of not being able to solo a few nms is that Apururu is still in range of AoEs and dies/gets silenced, seeing as the remaining population on Siren isn't interested in doing anything :/
    (1)

Character
    Astronema
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Obysuca View Post
    Necro-bump

But I was curious if they had plans to increase the range at which trusts stand.

Coming back after a break and seeing no one doing anything or interested in joining when shouted for (escha zi'tah, delve, anything to get enough acc to hit in newer content...), it's lead me to soloing the t1s in zi'tah, except due to trusts only standing at 12 yalms, it kind of defeats the purpose of them moving out of range, when 12 yalms is still in range of a lot of tp moves, specifically things that silence or sleep. It's a let down when one of the major reasons of not being able to solo a few nms is that Apururu is still in range of AoEs and dies/gets silenced, seeing as the remaining population on Siren isn't interested in doing anything :/
    God yes, 12 yalms is indeed a sorry distance for trusts to be back-lined at. if anything they need to be at 15+ yalms to avoid Minor AoE's

But I figure we'll get a "We have no plans to..." response on this 1 simply because of the fact they want the players (us) to take a risk on danger when making a plan to fight stuff with trusts that takes a real risk. (Sound familiar to anybody out there?)

Going back to my OP, how about the dev's work up a way to allow all non-melee trusts adjust to going to back-line? or at least a few more trusts like Koru-Moru or Ulmia (seeing as they do not melee).

Quote Originally Posted by bazookatooth View Post
    Oh and a little late on this since I didn't follow this topic after I posted it, But Joachim has never had a sword ws. But you may be right as far as him going back goes.
    (0)
    Last edited by Ladynamine; 01-17-2016 at 10:54 AM. Reason: Added on to post.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladynamine View Post
    how about the dev's work up a way to allow all non-melee trusts adjust to going to back-line?
    Bump. Can SE please implement this already?!
    (0)