So 2 days ago 09/15 one of my characters got stuck between zones with now loading and nothing else. I tried to contact a GM and all it did was try and reset that character's position. I tried contacting chat support and the agent disconnected the chat without even helping me.

I contacted a GM today because I received a "response" from a GM stating that they couldn't help me with a friend's account. I have multiple accounts, all paid for with the same credit card, all using the same SE ID, all having the same billing info, address, name, DOB etc. etc. The first thing that GM stated was that he was sorry he couldn't help me with my other account as it is a technical issue and I would be better off posting on the forums. I understand if a GM can't help because it is a technical issue but not the fact they wouldn't help me for MY OWN ACCOUNT.

There was no excuse for the lack of customer service I have received from your company since day 1 but now it is even more inexcusable. The game is not going to be updated for the most part come November. You have no plans on reducing the sub fee but yet you reduce the updates, reduce the already lacking customer service and to top it off, didn't care in the least that I had a character stuck downloading data. You got your $12.95 now I should just deal with the fact that I paid for a service I cannot use? When I try and get help for that service there is no help available besides posting on some forum?