Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Another problem in bigger fights even if things weren't buggy is the whole pet AI immediately going after whatever last hit it. So some mob uses some ranged move/spell your pet goes after it and you have to run away from the thing you are fighting and go follow your pet as it goes to various mobs. Been killing a lot of worms lately for cp and it's ridiculous how much I have to constantly move just to stay in range of using moves while never being out of the aoe range of the mobs being attacked
    (3)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Another problem in bigger fights even if things weren't buggy is the whole pet AI immediately going after whatever last hit it. So some mob uses some ranged move/spell your pet goes after it and you have to run away from the thing you are fighting and go follow your pet as it goes to various mobs. Been killing a lot of worms lately for cp and it's ridiculous how much I have to constantly move just to stay in range of using moves while never being out of the aoe range of the mobs being attacked
    With the update just 2 hours away, I'm being a little pessimistic. 7 yalms is an incredibly frustrating play style. My pet is a ball and chain and I must follow him around to get him to do anything, which takes away from things I could be doing as a front-line DD.

At this point, if BST's 2100 job point gift is "Ready range +10 yalms" ....I'll take it. :/ ...I'll feel cheated, having enjoyed Ready distance of 20-22 yalms for almost 13 years....but I just feel so defeated at this point. Best of luck everyone.
    (4)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Yeah it's still fairly messed up. I'll be in range of even the aoe auto attacks of things like mantis or narraka and be unable to issue commands.... meanwhile every job and their mother can stand out of range. And let's not get into mage pts killing new pop nms in 30 seconds and most strats on nms being mage strats doing ridiculous dmg on almost everything kind of destroying any comparison to what bst every could do
    (4)

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10