[Devs] Enhancing skill over 500?

I just want Dev confirmation about whether or not going beyond 500 Enhancing skill is useful.

Player testing pretty much determined spells capped at 500 a long time ago. But with more ways to increase skill being added and changes to spells like Temper I'd like to know for sure if there are newer potency tiers to reach after 500 skill, or if I'm ok focusing on duration and casting time after 500 skill as usual.
    (0)
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Raydeus View Post
    I just want Dev confirmation about whether or not going beyond 500 Enhancing skill is useful.

Player testing pretty much determined spells capped at 500 a long time ago. But with more ways to increase skill being added and changes to spells like Temper I'd like to know for sure if there are newer potency tiers to reach after 500 skill, or if I'm ok focusing on duration and casting time after 500 skill as usual.
    In the case of WHM, I want to say that I see NO NOTICABLE effects after 507-510 enhancing skill. I don't know why...but some DEV help would be GREAT!
    (0)

Character
    Singforu
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Raydeus View Post

It has been confirmed that certain enhancing magic goes above 500 skill and the rest do not.

Enspells has since May.
    Temper/2 has since August.

The tests were shown in this thread: http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/125...-magic-testing
    (2)

Singforu is correct. When you increase your enhancing magic skill beyond 500, the following spells will have enhanced effects:
    • En-spells
    • Temper
    • Temper II
    (3)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Thanks for the info. Time to adjust my macros a bit. XD
    (0)
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben