Character
    Arcadina
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99

Long-term flaw in Coalition ranks and Imprimaturs

I've been trying to upgrade the Peacekeepers' Coalition from rank 6 to 7 to get Bay Roof back so I can buy an item. Despite getting about fifteen people I know to dump full batches of Imprimaturs into it and randomly seeing at least ten other people doing them despite not exactly living inside the building, it did not rank up.

This makes it seem as though it requires somewhere in the realm of thousands of imprimaturs in one week to upgrade. That was easy back when this was current content and there were significantly more players, but even now, you're basically screwed if you want something. This is only going to get worse over time. I think the server math needs to be changed to better reflect how many people are playing the game.

Another flaw that should probably be addressed is the Imprimatur bottleneck on the Ergon weapon quests. You need legend rank in all Coalitions, but that takes a minimum of eight straight months of doing assignments as Imprimaturs recharge. Not everything should necessarily be easy to get, but this puts Ergon weapons in a category way above the expectations of Relic, Mythic, and Empyrean. I am expecting Imprimatur recharge to be one of the traits of the last Rhapsodies, though.
    (0)

Character
    Tydis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    There's already an update to Coalition rankings coming in the September update, it will be easier to rank them up and harder for them to rank down.
    (0)