Anig
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

No Cutscence from Veridical Conflix in Grauberg F-5 for WOTG missions

No cutscene(s) from Veridical Conflux (F-5) Grauberg for Pillar of Hope
    Details/Steps:

1. I completed Rhapsodies of Vana'diel Mission: 2-19 Somber Dreams.

2. Clicked on the Veridical Conflux at (F-5) in Grauberg and realized I could not continue due to incompletion of Wings of the Goddess missions.

3. I proceeded to complete the Wings of the Goddess missions until Pillar of Hope was flagged.

4. I attempted to receive the cutscene for the Wings of the Goddess mission, Pillar of Hope, from the Veridical Conflux at (F-5) Grauberg with no results.

5. I received the option to teleport to Walk of Echos from Grauberg and if I selected not to teleport and click again I receive no cutscene.

6. This process has been completed after changing zones, with and without both melee and ranged weapons equipped and after a in-game day.

7. I can also use the Vertical Conflux at F-5 Grauberg to teleport prior to completing Wings of the Goddess Mission 45 Time Slips Away.

Date & Time: 2:00pm EST

Frequency: Always

Platform: PC

PC Manufacturer & Model Number: Homebuilt Computer

Operating System: Windows 7

Graphics Card: GeForce GTX 560 Ti

ISP: Wave Broadband

Type of Internet Connection: Cable
    (0)

Character
    Cyleena
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by hess View Post
    No cutscene(s) from Veridical Conflux (F-5) Grauberg for Pillar of Hope
    Details/Steps:

1. I completed Rhapsodies of Vana'diel Mission: 2-19 Somber Dreams.

2. Clicked on the Veridical Conflux at (F-5) in Grauberg and realized I could not continue due to incompletion of Wings of the Goddess missions.

3. I proceeded to complete the Wings of the Goddess missions until Pillar of Hope was flagged.

4. I attempted to receive the cutscene for the Wings of the Goddess mission, Pillar of Hope, from the Veridical Conflux at (F-5) Grauberg with no results.

5. I received the option to teleport to Walk of Echos from Grauberg and if I selected not to teleport and click again I receive no cutscene.

6. This process has been completed after changing zones, with and without both melee and ranged weapons equipped and after a in-game day.

7. I can also use the Vertical Conflux at F-5 Grauberg to teleport prior to completing Wings of the Goddess Mission 45 Time Slips Away.

Date & Time: 2:00pm EST

Frequency: Always

Platform: PC

PC Manufacturer & Model Number: Homebuilt Computer

Operating System: Windows 7

Graphics Card: GeForce GTX 560 Ti

ISP: Wave Broadband

Type of Internet Connection: Cable
    Did you check the maw 2x in previous mission Forget Me Not to make sure you got all cs from it?

"As with edge of Existence, you may need to exit out of the dialog and talk to the maw again."

http://ffxiclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Forget_Me_Not
    (0)

Character
    Anig
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    went in and out of all 3 maws and it just warps me around no cs there is conflicting cs with pillar of hope and somber memories which is not letting the cs trigger for some reason i think with the conflux really hope this update the 15th fixes this issue
    (0)

The Grauberg entrance to Walk of Echoes requires you to be far enough in Voidwatch to fight Provenance Watcher, or to otherwise have access to that Walk of Echoes entrance through WotG missions.
    (0)
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/

Character
    Anig
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by bungiefanNA View Post
    The Grauberg entrance to Walk of Echoes requires you to be far enough in Voidwatch to fight Provenance Watcher, or to otherwise have access to that Walk of Echoes entrance through WotG missions.
    yeah bungie I have no problem using the entrance just not getting the cs triggered so i can progress in the mission
    (0)

Character
    Draylo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Almost 90% of these threads have been user error.
    (0)

I thought I saw that you didn't get the item from the previous mission, but now I can't find mention of it. Did you get the Cipher from the last mission? If you didn't because inventory was full, you need to go to the zone from the last mission, and examine the sparkling white spot on the ground to get the cipher. If you don't get the item, the next mission won't flag.
    (0)
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/

Character
    Ferocity
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I have the same issue, i just figured i wasn't far enough along in WOTG missions....
    (0)
    http://www.etherealls.com
    Prodigy - Ethereal Linkshell - Diabolos
    Ferocity - xEtherealx Linkshell - Siren
    Aegis 12/31/06
    Spharai 10/20/13
    Burtgang 01/05/15

Character
    Anig
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    update fixed the issue got the cs by doing nothing exta
    (0)

Character
    Dezp
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Same issue

I have the exact same issue. I have got CSx2 I have fought NM and got CS after. Went to the ??? and says Do I want to enter walk of Echos. Err no thank you I want my Cut sence.

I have changed areas to reset system nothing. I have logged off and back on and nothing...? Is this a Japanese midnight thing at all.??? or is this offically broken...?

I won this without trusts... All me solo......
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast