Character
    Shaduf
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Learing Searing Tempet & Blinding Fulgor. Help!!!

Hello guys,

Anyone can help me where can i get the Irascible Baelfyr to Learn the new Magics? Searing Tempest & Blinding Fulgor.

Currently i am looking in Ceizak Battlegrounds waiting for the Fire Weather. is there any place that this mob pop somewhere else with much higher chance? been waiting forever and i had a chance to fight it twice without any chance to learn yet.

Am i waiting in the right place? any help?
    (0)

Character
    Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Alluvion skirmish is your best bet 1/3/1 sash so kirin can solo the stronghold while you kill any baelfyrs with trusts.
    (0)
    Last edited by Mnejing; 09-11-2015 at 10:50 PM.

Character
    Shaduf
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Many Thanks Mnejing, however could you please explain abit more regarding the items 1/3/1, i am not that much into Skirmish ><, I really would appreciate your help.
    (0)

Character
    Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by shaduf View Post
    Many Thanks Mnejing, however could you please explain abit more regarding the items 1/3/1, i am not that much into Skirmish ><, I really would appreciate your help.
    Yorcia Visage I, Faithful Torso 3, Faithful Legs I, and Eudaemon Sash.
    (0)

Character
    Zeich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    The basics of Skirmish (for Alluvion) is this: To enter a skirmish zone, you need three statue pieces ([Area Name] Head, Faithful's Torso, and Faithful's Legs), along with a Eudaemon item. These four items, when put together, pretty much "build" your Skirmish zone. In the mention of a 1/3/1 Sash, that means it's using a Yorcia Visage I, Faithful's Torso III, and Faithful's Legs I, along with a Eudaemon Sash, which you trade to Oston in East Adoulin together in order to make the statue. To break down the statue's meaning, the head determines quality of loot, the body determines maximum floors and time, and the feet alter the potency and frequency of noetics. Once you have it, you go to the enigmatic device in Yorcia Weald, and you enter the zone from there.

Now, how it works once you're inside: Yorcia Alluvion is sort of an army-type game, where you pit your monsters against the other side's. They have extremely high HP, but your pets deal extremely high damage to them, while you deal normal damage, meaning you're spending most of a run killing a single one if you try to engage them yourselves; instead, you're having your pets (the valiants) fight the enemy pets (the malicious mobs). Both sides will go along a set route and engage one another if they encounter each other. However, to start you have to summon pets, and this costs points of Puissance. Puissance is gained in two ways: first, by optionally spending up to 1000 Obsidian Fragments at the start of the floor (recommended, since you want a fast start while solo so that you have the maximum amount of time to learn your spell) and by killing weaker monsters called Escalents. These are three creature types: Twitherym (little butterfly swarms), Fluterini (Big single butterflies), and elementals of both the single and dual element type. As you kill Escalents, you'll get points, which you'll use to spawn Valiants by clicking on the book at the start. My personal recommendation is to summon five worms (just in case something gets through) and some crabs with the initial 1000 points, and then toss in a Shijin when you earn your next 1000. After that, it's pretty much cakewalk.

Once you've got things rolling with some valiants up, you're going to want to look around for some of the small "camps" of mobs. There are eleven possible floor maps, if I remember correctly, so don't expect the camp to be in the same place every time. When you reach these camps, kill the easy Twitherym groups for some points and look for your dual elemental. Farm spells as usual, and just keep an eye on your monster group by looking at the top left corner. If it gets below 6, your frontline is gone and you're down to just worms, so its' best to run back to the book and build up some more monsters. Once you get your Shijin up, however, it should last a while.

This is basically how I farmed the same two spells; I got lucky (and used up a lot of patience) waiting in Yahse for wind weather, while the other two elementals were easy enough. But Searing Tempest and Blinding Fulgor I used Skirmish for too.
    (0)
    [Kensagaku - formerly of Kujata] - http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Valefor/Kensagaku

Character
    Shaduf
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    That's Very informative guys, Many thanks guys T_T I will try now /bow
    (0)