Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43
    Character
    Malthar
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Yeah, I'm becoming despondent. I'm giving serious thought to cancelling my account and quitting FFXI.
    (2)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    I see one locked thread in the BST forum. Is it just that single thread locked or were there multiple threads deleted that are no longer visible?

Regarding the locked thread, did it really provide any new insights or revelations, or was it just going to be the same posters making the same statements that have already been made in a multitude of existing threads?
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by detlef View Post
    I see one locked thread in the BST forum. Is it just that single thread locked or were there multiple threads deleted that are no longer visible?

Regarding the locked thread, did it really provide any new insights or revelations, or was it just going to be the same posters making the same statements that have already been made in a multitude of existing threads?
    Unlike the rest of the board, where people offer up new perspectives all the time rather than talking about the same things? It's not like BSTs have a monopoly on strongly held, often expressed opinions.
    (1)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by detlef View Post

The second one.

Look at what's happened here. Olor made posts in two different threads to complain about the same thing that's already been discussed ad nauseum.
    (0)
    Last edited by Zarchery; 11-04-2015 at 06:45 AM.

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Olor View Post
    Unlike the rest of the board, where people offer up new perspectives all the time rather than talking about the same things? It's not like BSTs have a monopoly on strongly held, often expressed opinions.
    It's true that threads are often recycled and restated, but you have to admit that the recent BST-related threads have become particularly angsty and venomous. I don't really have an issue with moderators heading this one off at the pass.
    (1)

Were running in circles. Quid quaeris alios ad facientes reportetis teipsum.

----

Lets hope SE repairs BST as too many people have retired from the Nerf already.
    (1)

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43