Mortificator
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

new'ish avatars

*****SPOILERS FOR Rhapsodies of Vana'diel Missions*****
    you have been warned

Since in the cutscene we saw a mini alexander and i think a mini odin what are the chances that they will be changed from a 2hr summon to an actual summon with a astral flow ability that matches their current abilities?

Now sure what kind of bloodpacts they would have in their mini forms but i think it would be nice is SE reworked them since they made them for the cutscene.

Not going to ask for Siren yet though as the story has yet to finish.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Secondplanet View Post
    *****SPOILERS FOR Rhapsodies of Vana'diel Missions*****
    you have been warned

Since in the cutscene we saw a mini alexander and i think a mini odin what are the chances that they will be changed from a 2hr summon to an actual summon with a astral flow ability that matches their current abilities?

Now sure what kind of bloodpacts they would have in their mini forms but i think it would be nice is SE reworked them since they made them for the cutscene.

Not going to ask for Siren yet though as the story has yet to finish.
    Those 'Mini' forms were already in the game, long before RoV:
    Alexander Image
    Odin Image

And as much as I'd love another Powerhouse like these two, I doubt it'll happen; much the way that I'd love to have Bahamut, but like won't happen either. :/
    (0)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Character
    Dekusutaa
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I found the image summons highly reminiscent of the way they handled summoner's in FFXIV.

Never say never. Especially with the models already in-game, it would be a cheap way to add content down the road without having to recreate a bunch of new models for old (by then) content.
    Aht Urghan will be celebrating its 10 year next year. Crazy times.

But I generally agree summoners don't need new pets, we need our old pets to be fleshed out a bit more and have some of their ward abilities upgraded to account for lvl 99/i119 players.
    (2)

Character
    Teraniku
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    They could definitely do Siren, just have her wards be Bard Spells / Silence, and have her physical / Sonic attacks for her Rages
    (3)

Quote Originally Posted by Teraniku View Post
    They could definitely do Siren, just have her wards be Bard Spells / Silence, and have her physical / Sonic attacks for her Rages
    You're treading into scary waters. I feel a flame stick coming
    (0)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Player
    if there gonna add another make it a regular summons not a 2hr one.
    (3)

I'm hoping for Siren too. I would've let it go had they left it as Siren being an avatar from the future, but then part 2 of RoV revealed that she exist within our time as well. So, unless they treat Siren like they Bahamut, I'm def looking forward to Siren at the end of RoV.
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Evogolist View Post
    I'm hoping for Siren too. I would've let it go had they left it as Siren being an avatar from the future, but then part 2 of RoV revealed that she exist within our time as well. So, unless they treat Siren like they Bahamut, I'm def looking forward to Siren at the end of RoV.
    I hope they clear up somethings about her before all this ends. Alexander and Odin, don't talk of her as being a 'False God,' so does that mean she has a protocrystal like the others? Do the Far East have a set of Elemental Crystals like the do where we are? SO MANY QUESTIONS!!!
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Zeargi View Post
    I hope they clear up somethings about her before all this ends. Alexander and Odin, don't talk of her as being a 'False God,' so does that mean she has a protocrystal like the others? Do the Far East have a set of Elemental Crystals like the do where we are? SO MANY QUESTIONS!!!
    Ikr, same here. When they first introduced her in Chapter 1, I at first thought that she was a future version of Garuda, then we found out who she was and I was okay cool they have different summons in the future. Then chapter 2 came and I wonder where does she exist.
    (0)