Character
    Shyuko
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Bard Alter Ego AI

Not certain if this has already been mentioned, but are there plans to adjust the AI of Bard alter egos so that if the player loses their song buff, they will recast it?

Kind of just a waste of space when all Ulmia does is sing buffs and basically afk for about 3min, lol.

Not sure if Corsair alter ego does the same, but if it does a fix there would also be nice too.
    (3)

Character
    Prometus
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I was thinking about them either introducing a 3rd BRD trust, or just make Ulmia more useful. Joachim's song selection can be pretty lol at times, but at least he erases and helps cure. Ulmia also seems to have MP that she does not use, which personally I find annoying. I think the best solution is to have her maybe become a 3 song BRD, while she continues to do 3 songs and then does her afk brd thing.
    (0)

Character
    Bazookatooth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    I find both of them incredibly annoying. If I'm on BLM, they put up haste/ acc. when I waant refresh. When I'm on a melee job, they put up refresh while all the mages are at capped MP. It's like they are trolling me. I wish there were a way that we could tell them what songs to sing. Maybe through emotes or something.
    (1)