Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Genoxd View Post
    Just so you know, I actually read your whole post before I responded. Did you read mine? Are you ignoring where I agreed with you because you're angry at me?

Here in case you didn't read my post all the way through here's a section where I tell you one thing that I think needs to happen for SMN

As for perfect defense, I'm asking for where you felt the need to use it? I still can't think of any content since SoA came out where I'd need to use perfect defense. Ever since job points, I can't even think of any content where I'd even want to use it for anything else.

Outside of ADL and other zergs I always considered perfect defense to be just as worthless as Odin. They are both barely used and I'd rather they were both fully redesigned as something other than 1hr abilities. Personally I think it did more harm than good back then. To most people it turned the question of should we let the SMN come into do we need perfect defense? No? OK, don't invite the summoner.
    You are correct, I was angry at you, and did miss that part. PD: I used it a few times in Delve, when it was still newish, and I've used it some of the Story elements where I was alone. Like the Gargoyles. >_> Which caught me off guard... A whole lot. But I've also use Altana's Favor a few times when things went south too. I've worked hard to make my SMN better, and I know I've got a long way. And I feel that are argument is more from difference in play styles and misunderstandings of expectations. SMN has amazing potential, which has been my hope for the job since the times of my gimp /WHM healer days in Valkurm Dunes. By no means, are the ideas I've proposed the end all, be all, I even said so in the very beginning. That is the reason there is a forum, to open up for discussions of ideas and improve upon the collective pool as a whole.

Just to clear up some things, I do have JP in Astral Flow, but only 4. I've focused most of mine in ACC, MACC, ATT, and Favors.

There's no question that you've got me beat gear wise, but this is the gear if have thus far:
    Gridarvor
    Keraunos
    Vox Grip
    Seraphicaller
    Con. Horn +1
    Glyphic Horn +1
    Beckon's Horn
    Caller's Pendent
    Moonshade Earring
    Caller's Earring
    Glyphic Doublet+1
    Con. Doublet
    Beckoner's Doublet
    Glyphic Bracers +1
    Apogee Mitts
    Beckoner's Bracers
    Evoker's Ring
    Fervor Ring
    Thurandaut Ring
    Conveyance Cape
    Mujin Obi
    Glyphic Spats
    Con. Spats +1
    Beckoner's Spats
    Enticer's Pants
    Glyphic Pigaches +1
    Con. Pigaches +1
    Beck. Pigaches

Nothing too impressive by any means, but SMN hasn't been my sole focus when it comes to things. I've been bouncing between PLD, BST, BLU, and GEO. With the odd hits here and there of all the other jobs depending on what people needed. I don't know what it's like on your server, but Sylph has been really quiet for the most part, and it was only a few days ago, that I managed to join a more active LS, so maybe I might get other things done that I've been missing. I'm working on the Laughing quest in Adoulin for a better earring. My lucky with the Helios gear I do have has been awful, so I might put that on a lower rung until I can afford more stones >_>; But all in all I have put work into SMN, and I do play it, I just have to take some detours to get it done.
    (0)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Character
    Verda
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I just thought I'd mention one thing, I use PD and Astral Flow bonuses both most the time. It's entirely possible to use astral flow + conduit combo, keep your stat boost for pacts and then during the final seconds of astral flow use vile elixir, convert, sublimation, or elemental siphon, or get devotion or some combo of those things and summon Alexander. If the fights not over I almost always do that or use odin. No reason not to
    (2)

Character
    Mortificator
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    While we can’t promise that we’ll improve summoner blood pacts, we’ll consider looking into this in the future.
    Its been over 4 months and not a word about this, any updates about the possibility since we're due for a update in April?
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3