Character
    Ritasoothsayer
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 53

2015 august login

The event shows to last till Sept 9th but when I logged in today I didn't get any points but I did yesterday. I really want to get the undead guy for my old account I just reactivated.
    (0)

Character
    Urthdigger
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    You get points through the month of august, September 9th is how long you have to spend them.
    (0)
    He once sold his soul to Promathia for a rare drop. He later won it back in a drinking contest, before beating up the twilight god for good measure.
    He's won dance-off trophies from the Republic of Bastok, the Duchy of Jeuno, and the Yagudo Theomilitary.
    He's won entire arguments with a single leer.
    He is the most interesting galka in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Aree View Post
    The event shows to last till Sept 9th but when I logged in today I didn't get any points but I did yesterday. I really want to get the undead guy for my old account I just reactivated.
    The point exchange period lasts until the 9th, but you only obtain points until the 2nd. Sorry.
    (0)
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben

Character
    Ritasoothsayer
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 53
    Then the event is over on the 2nd, the event isn't still on if only te bloody npcs are on.
    (0)

Character
    Poooty
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    The login campaign ended on the 2nd, but the point exchange period will last until the 9th.

http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/cam...n/login26.html

Once the point exchange period expires, you will lose all the login points you've accumulated up to now. I recommend spending them on something, even if it isn't on Cipher: Ullegore.
    (0)

Login campaigns have worked the same way continuously for the past 2 years. They start on the 10th, and you can get points every day until the 2nd. Then you have until the 9ths to spend them, giving you 7 days to do more than spend a few seconds logging in, in case you only get time on a specific day every week. The campaign is running as long as the points are valid, but you can only get points until the last 7 days, then it is spend-only.

If your account was inactive, there was a free week where all accounts were reactivated, during this campaign, which would have given you enough points for the Cipher. They repeat Ciphers later, notice how there are 3-4 this month, the others are repeats.
    (0)
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/

Character
    Ritasoothsayer
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 53
    During that week SE was finding and unearthing the long buried corpse of my account. It would have been active except when I tried to activate it back when I was testing ffxiv they could not find it. The support gal I was speaking with over something else accidently ran across it and mentioned it.
    (0)