Character
    Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99

Unity Concord Wanted Adjustment idea

With the introduction using certain wanted items as triggers for NMs located within escha, I would like to see a reduction in the requirement of upgrading equipment.

Whether it'd be with a rhapsody key item or a general adjustment, I would like to see this:

Wanted NM item required to upgrade an equipment
    50 > 10

Cost
    10,000 Accolades > 2,000 Accolades

Additionally, I would like to see this:

Ability to purchase equipment with wanted items or accolades with the requirement that the wanted objective must be cleared at least once.
    (2)

Am I the only person who finds it extremely tiresome farming enough accolades? I don't play super often - and when I do play I want to do real content not just mindlessly farm trash mobs, but if I want to do unity I need to mindlessly farm trash mobs for hours in order to afford it...
    (1)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Shyuko
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Olor View Post
    Am I the only person who finds it extremely tiresome farming enough accolades? I don't play super often - and when I do play I want to do real content not just mindlessly farm trash mobs, but if I want to do unity I need to mindlessly farm trash mobs for hours in order to afford it...
    Couldn't have said it better myself. I find it to just soak up too much of my own free time just accumulating points to participate in end-game content. It's even worse when you cannot find people to help with Unity NM fights since they require accolades just to participate as well, since they much rather use their points on something they need instead.

I however, personally would enjoy being able to finally ask my friends for help with killing a specific Unity NM without them needing to waste accolades just to participate/assist me.
    Of course, they won't receive any rewards for doing so, but at least it encourages people to want to help friends/LS members more, etc.

Something to consider.
    (0)