Character
    Doctorweird
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 30

Mummers' guild down to 3. Please address this.

Please just remove the decay rate of the guilds. It's not fair being punished for being on a nearly dead server. All this social content just isn't working any more. Coalitions, besieged, campaign, the Escha dragons... just not fun when there's not enough people.
    (1)

Character
    Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Should be September update.

Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    As I mentioned in my previous post, the development team has been looking into adjustments for coalitions, and they are planning to make the following adjustments in the next version update.
    • It will become harder for coalitions to rank down.
    • It will become easier for coalitions to rank up.
    • Modifications will be made to the rewards associated with coalitions.
    After these adjustments, we'll observe the outcome and plan further adjustments for November's version update if they are necessary.

These adjustments have been planned with the long term in mind, so please be patient while we finalize everything.
    (0)

Character
    Andrewviii
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Escha dragons wouldn't suck so bad if they didn't come with a billion adds that all link. I get they they are supposed to be helpful by if you kill them it makes the dragon stay longer but it makes it pretty much impossible to jump in and participate without an extensive party. Also I lag like crazy when they all start casting at once. Too many mobs in such a small place, pretty much all guaranteed to be on the same player. If they didn't link it could be something for less advanced players to do like in wildskeepers. While players with party set ups could attack the dragon. People who are solo could help by killing the small mobs and extending the timer.

For the coalitions I would say the problem is the missions that are the easiest also give the most bayld. Why would you do Boost: Kamihr Drifts when Support: Kamihr Drifts is easier and gives more.
    (2)