Character
    Andrewviii
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

Please add these items to the sparks list.

For the purpose of making some of the new 119 abjuration armor certain armors are hard to come by for crafters. For example Cursed Cuirass is a gold smithing recipe but requires a Darksteel Cuirass which is a black smithing recipe more than 10 levels over the soft cap of 70. It wasn't as much an issue when you only needed to get a high quality on the original synth, but now you also need to high quality a second time in order to get the Voodoo Cuirass. With the need of so many Darksteel Cuirasses it would be very helpful if they could just be purchased with sparks.

That being said if the Darksteel Cuirasses set, Dragon Mail set, and Plastron set were added to the sparks of eminence rewards I would really appreciated it.
    (1)

We have no plans to add any of the abjuration armor pieces to the list of items purchasable with sparks.
    (2)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Character
    Andrewviii
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    That was not what I was asking for. I was asking for the armor that is used for making the abjuration armor to be added to the sparks list. I can see how it would be confusing since the bewitched cuirass is made with a cursed cuirass, but what I was asking for is armor like darksteel cuirass to be added.
    (3)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    We have no plans to add any of the abjuration armor pieces to the list of items purchasable with sparks.
    Oh yeah???? Well I have no plans to add YOUR FACE to the list of items purchasable with sparks. So nyeh!
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    Yes but what about the pre armor pieces like the thread is asking about?
    (0)

Character
    Trumpy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulth View Post
    For the purpose of making some of the new 119 abjuration armor certain armors are hard to come by for crafters. For example Cursed Cuirass is a gold smithing recipe but requires a Darksteel Cuirass which is a black smithing recipe more than 10 levels over the soft cap of 70. It wasn't as much an issue when you only needed to get a high quality on the original synth, but now you also need to high quality a second time in order to get the Voodoo Cuirass. With the need of so many Darksteel Cuirasses it would be very helpful if they could just be purchased with sparks.

That being said if the Darksteel Cuirasses set, Dragon Mail set, and Plastron set were added to the sparks of eminence rewards I would really appreciated it.
    Not long ago they mentioned maybe letting us skill crafting to cap for all of them (as in 70 wont be the soft cap anymore) maybe that might help later if they follow through on that.
    (0)

Apologies if the previous comment was not clear. After discussing this request with the development team, we have no plans to add any of the items related to abjuration gear to the list of items that can be purchased with sparks.
    (2)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team