Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99

[dev1281] Quality of Life Improvements

Seeing 1 persons party status is good, but would it be possible so we could see the status fx icons of ALL in party? As a brd with 4 songs, if the party setup is complex where I need different songs on each party member it would be nice to have constant view of them all, instead of only a quick peek at it when I target the recipient of the song. I would not mind the clutter as it is valuable info to help me do my job.
    (4)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Personally my wish is seeing the statuses on the enemy (Just the player inflicted ones- itt'd probably be too good to see the enemy's effects since they probably have statuses the player isn't even meant to know about directly). The reason for this is just because of weapon skills with additional effects, and damaging pet abilities that also inflict a status. There's no way in some cases to know if the effect landed or not.

I don't suppose there's any way we could get the same thing that happens with violent flourish? "Target takes 345 damage and is stunned." Why can't weapon skills etc. have that? like "Player uses Garland of Bliss. Target takes 500 damage and receives the effect of Defense Down."
    (1)

Character
    Kigensuro
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    i would love to be able to know the actual stats (i.e. STR,ATK,etc.) of my party members but i highly doubt that will happen but it would be nice
    (0)

Character
    Andrewviii
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    You know what would be nice? If different buffs had different icons. Haste, haste II, flurry, flurry II, and the fastcast buff from Inspiration all have the same icons. All brd songs look the same too buff or debuff.
    (1)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

Looking over what changes you guys are chatting about and is this your suggestion?

So basically you guys want the icons to include the tier numbers in variations like haste 1 be just normal haste icon but haste II has the number 2 below it or in the middle of the icon or something similar of the sorts?
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Andrewviii
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    And march could be like a song icon with a smaller haste icon on it, madrigals could have a smaller accuracy icon, minuets could have the attack icon, ect. Then there are the debuffs that look the same.
    (0)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulth View Post
    And march could be like a song icon with a smaller haste icon on it, madrigals could have a smaller accuracy icon, minuets could have the attack icon, ect. Then there are the debuffs that look the same.
    {Idk]> but that just sounds like it would create a lot of game bugs by combining icons together as one icon -.- knowing the way game can be for types of bugs it can have with the changes....
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 09-03-2015 at 04:18 AM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Andrewviii
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I'm not talking about having the game overlay icons on each other. They would be drawn and added to the images of statuses. Like how the icons for finishing moves and shadows are. It's not like it's going to take up a lot of extra space either they are like 32 pixel by 32 pixel images.
    (1)