Character
    Kisaragie
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99

Please Fix Job Point Despoil

I use Despoil to farm items for my crafting. I recently put 2 Job Points into Despoil and it now it will either Steal TP or Steal an item not both, it is very frustrating to wait 5 minutes and only steal TP when it could have been an item i want. If you cannot fix it then give an option to remove Job Points.
    (0)

Character
    Kisaragie
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Moved to In-Game Bugs
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Pretty sure it was supposed to like aura steal and such and only if it fails to steal and item will it do something else but sounds like they reversed it
    (0)

Character
    Kisaragie
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    This needs to be fixed NOW its been sense last i posted this that i have not gotten 1 item, i always Despoil TP, PLEASE FIX IT.
    (0)

Character
    Vashkoda
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    In case you didn't notice, Grekumah made a reply to this topic in the other thread you made:

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...042#post560042

Personally, I have never noticed as high a despoil success rate as you claim to have seen. I use it when fighting raptors to steal skins for skilling leatherworking, and it might work 20-33% of the time. I did not notice any change in the success rate after adding job points to it. By the way, if you use Nanaa Mihgo trust, she will despoil on occasion.
    (1)