Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Full Cure

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Dekusuta View Post
    I'd trade the status removal for an insta-cure that cures for full with the 2 min cooldown but without the full MP cost.

As a WHM, I always play with a large pool of MP saved for emergencies. If I'm going to trade all my MP to heal a tank, I would have probably aleady used benediction instead.
    This seems like a very situational spell.

It's possible with enough +refresh gear and +MP spells and Eber's legs +1 that I can keep using full cure everytime its up , but it does feel very risky.
    You'd also want to use an Ebers Bliaud +1 in this situation; an 800+ Cureskin is nothing to sneeze at.

What I'm interested in is, since it does status removal, does it interact with Yagrush and "Divine Veil"+ gear? (Probably not, which is unfortunate.)
    (0)

Character
    Stamos
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Any news on an adjustment to this? It has very little use if at all. Considering it is supposed to be the pinnacle spell for White Mage, having no use seems fairly disappointing. No one has enough HP to justify using this, with decent gear you're going to heal a tank for over 2k with cure V. And the status removal is mostly useless because we already have Nas + Sacrifice.
    (5)

Character
    Jeanfi
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    the only adustment needed is to rename it to full crap.
    (2)

Character
    Jeral
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I'd really like this spell to be altered in some way. I've never cast it outside of showing people how pretty it is. Feels like such a waste!

Honesty, they could just remove the MP cost altogether and I don't think it'd be broken with the long recast. Or give it Cure VI's MP cost (227) and reduce VI's MP cost to something sane as part of the same gift. That would be brilliant.
    (0)

Character
    Zeldar
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarchery View Post
    I'm on the fence as to whether FullCure or Death is the worse spell. People allege that you can Magic Burst for huge numbers with Death, but when I tried it with my Trusts against some Wanted NM it was pretty weak.
    Death bursts for max damage if done right. I don't even have a proper MP+ set and Death often bursts at 99,999. You need to have full MP to start with.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2