Character
    Ibhalliwell
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

RoV: Uncertain Future -- No cutscene at either location

Hi,

I'm not trying to open duplicate threads. My purpose in opening this discussion here is to get help from fellow players. The similar thread in the in-bugs section is to report the issue to SE and HOPEFULLY get help from a SE employee and/or the development team.

Thanks!
    RamRat on Ragnarok (using my Dad's account).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thread Title: Rov Mission: "Uncertain Future" -- No cutscene appears at either location.

Platform: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 (both systems)

ISP: Comcast

Type of Internet Connection: CATV

Internet Connection Speed: 105Mbs download / 25Mbs upload

Date & Time: Saturday, August 22, 2015

Frequency: Always

Character Name: Ramrat

Race: TartutaruM

World: Ragnarok

Main Job: 119DNC

Support Job: 49WHM

Area and Coordinates: Alzadaal Undersea Ruin (all entry points) & Empyreal Paradox (device to the Empyreal Paradox)

Party or Solo: Solo first attempt and Party (2 characters / players) on subsequent attempts.

NPC Name: None

Monster Name: None

Steps:

Started RoV Mission: Uncertain Future, which is in the mission log.
    Teleported to the Alzadaal Undersea Ruin and when the cutscene didn't appear, character zoned out into various area and back into the Alzadaal Undersea Ruin.

Also went to the Empyreal Paradox via Bastok Mines -> Home Point -> Sea -> Device and again no cutscene but did enter the Empyreal Paradox. NOTE: Tried using the unnamed item in the corner, but nothing happened.

Tried this on two different Windows 7 systems.
    Also did a file check using POL (no errors).

100% reproducible.

At first thought maybe the CS didn't exist, but my Dad (IBHalliwell on Ragnarok got the first one in the Alzadaal Undersea Ruin, but also failed to get the one upon entering the Empyreal Paradox.
    (0)
    Last edited by IBHalliwell; 08-26-2015 at 07:22 PM. Reason: Explain why posted here and in the in-game bug section.

Character
    Ibhalliwell
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Anyone gotten this far and gotten both cut scenes OR is it normal to only get one or none?
    (0)