Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Player
    It optimizes 'skill' but it doesn't optimize MP cost, cast speed, recast, or let you use strategems from the opposite art. It would be really cool if it did, since then it would almost hearken to SCH being somewhat of a 'Sage' job, having mastery of black and white magic, but only under Enlightement/Tabula Rasa.
    (0)

Character
    Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Supershear "Earring" still needs to be addressed.
    (1)

Character
    Sechs
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnejing View Post
    Supershear "Earring" still needs to be addressed.
    Oh yeah! It's called "earring" but it's actually a ring.
    (0)
    And the autumn of life has finally come
    with the promise of winter thaw.

Character
    Vashkoda
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    This isn't exactly a localization issue, but the scrolling text when you highlight the afterglow icon after receiving the effect from a party member (in the case I saw, the effect from Scourge when a party member with with an afterglow Ragnarok uses it), repeats the word "effect" twice. So the text reads "You are benefiting from an afterglow effect.effect."
    (0)

Character
    Draylo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Bug, not sure if it follows with the threads theme but:

When you augment gear or weapons, they are returned to you and placed at the bottom of your inventory. When you augment an Alluvion skirmish equipment (like Taeon boots) they aren't moved to the bottom of your inventory and they stay where they were. Kind of annoying because when I augment something I like to do it multiple times due to bad augments. Having to manually move it to the bottom or constantly scroll to where it is in trade is annoying.
    (0)

Character
    Johnb
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    The Coalition quest title says "Clear: Outer Ra'Kazar" but it should be "Outer Ra'Kaznar" of course.
    (0)

Character
    Vashkoda
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    It may have been mentioned already, but the Records of Eminence objective for Behemoth's Dominion is wrongly listed as killing 10 behemoths, when it's really only asking to kill any 10 mobs in the zone.
    (1)

Player
    Might as well bring this up, quite a blast from the past: Ulrich is referred to as Volker's Grandfather in some of the Bastok Missions. The specific lines are:

5-1 Darkness Rising
    Lucius: Ulrich, Volker's grandfather--and the captain of the Mythril Musketeers at the time--led the Bastokan contingent of that expedition.

5-2 Xarcabard, the Land of Truths
    Cid: He admired his grandfather a lot...that's why it pained him to hear people say that Volker, himself, only became Captain because Raogrimm was gone.

I've always wondered if that was simply a translation error, or if it's something confusing like Volker's uncle and grandfather both being called Ulrich or something.
    (1)
    Last edited by Collisse; 09-16-2015 at 01:32 AM.

Character
    Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Someone has mixed up the key item names that drop from Putraxia and Palloritous, as I got Fabricated ward of biting winds from Palloritous and Fabricated ward of impurity from Putraxia. The key item names in japanese is correct for the bosses.
    (0)

Character
    Hrohj
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

Non-uniform text descriptions of equipment attributes.

This isn't really a "bug" per-say, but it's something that's been bugging me for a long time now (no pun intended).

The item, Dunna, reads:

Damage taken by luopan -5%

The item, Geomancy Mitaines +1 (for example), reads:

Luopan: Damage taken -11%

Is there someway that you guys can change the non-uniform text descriptions of equipment like this so that they match up? It's hardly an important issue, but it's driving me batty. The Dunna should read:

Luopan: Damage taken -5%

Another example, the Lifestream Cape, reads:

Enhances "Fast Cast" Effect

But we all know it's "Fast Cast"+7%. Why doesn't it say that? There's so much equipment in the game (a lot of it is from the earlier years of the life of the game) that has the ambiguous ol' "Enhances" or "Augments" prefix that doesn't help anyone figure out anything about how the article in question is being enhanced or augmented.

Please save my sanity and fix it.
    (2)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast