[DEV 10??] New Limit Break

I suggest we have more difficult Limit Breaks for 90 and 95 break. Such as for example an Item from a new HNM with a 1-6 hour repop time that actually takes strategy or something in that catagory. This would slow down everyone lvl'ing at once. Or another Limit Break could be another harder version of Maat that took serious skill and strategy. We all know how easy the last 3 limit breaks were. We need a challenge. Inb4 "those ideas r stupid and too hard", I think people would appreciate their exp again.
    (1)

2004-2011

What a terrible idea.

If this was actually implemented which it wouldn't be based on how stupid it is, you would have people botting HNMs just to brake the level cap.

SE has done some dumb things with FFXI but nothing to this extent.
    (0)

Character
    Blowfin
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    COR Lv 90
    Gosh, the world nearly imploded with nerd rage when people had to go and farm 10 KC, can you imagine what it would be like if the new quests take anything more than an hour of playtime to do? Well, I for one would probably sit back and have a good laugh at everyone raging, but it`s probably not the greatest idea...

Just out of interest, why is people leveling quickly a problem that needs to be addressed with evil, time consuming cap quests anyway?
    (0)

Character
    Orenwald
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 95
    OMG the HNM idea is horrible

I like the Lv90 Maat though. That sounds like fun.
    Maat v2.o yes prz. PRRREEEEEEEEEZZZEEE!!!!!!
    (0)

yeah maybe HNM isnt such a good idea after thinking about it, but like you said, would be funny sitting back watching ppl nerd rage and give up and i dont think SE wants that. Maat tho, prolly be best to have at 95 break.
    (1)

2004-2011

Player
    Where's my ASCII middle finger when I need it?

Yeah, give these cockblocking pieces of crap yet another reason to make us all have to bow down to them.

No thanks. Glad you aren't on my server.
    (1)

Character
    Voldermolt
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Maat was pretty much a cheap fight. And when it wasn't cheap it was way too easy and not a challenge still. I don't like cheap aka roll of the dice disguised as challenge. CoP comes to mind, too.

I'd like to see a quest that has a considerable roadblock but nothing worthy of quitting the game over(say what you will about players who can't beat Maat, but I guarantee SE lost their fair share of paying customers because of the Maat limit break quest) Something that isn't as simple as merits and some crests that you can finish literally as soon as you log on after the update. Perhaps even something you need to do as a group once more but especially not so difficult that people start trying to cookie cut their way through it. I also wouldn't be opposed to the solo time consuming route of fetching items so long as congestion is left out of the picture.
    (0)

Regular "John" Doe
    - Not on the Community Team

Character
    Shinzonx
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    plus if you payed attention to the festivale they had i know probably spelled it wrong but meh level cap goin to 99 so we st ill got two limit breaks left if SE keeps there word on level 99 like they said and not stop at 95
    (0)

Character
    Juilan
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    the limit breaks should be easier but more involved, not involving camping an NM... the mini-quest where we had to trade KSs to NPCs for one of them was a good one... But I must say, I'll say SE is thinking about using the high-kindred crest + merits for the next two limit breaks :/
    (0)

Character
    Tellahchan
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I'd like to see some sort of Fight for this, X crests and Y# of merits is kind of lame.
    Maybe some group fight, or a trial with a neat reward at the end in addition to the limit break.
    (0)

Can we pretend that Airships
    In the night sky
    Are like shooting stars
    I could really use a Raise right now
    ~~(Raise right now, Raise right now)~~