Character
    Ochretis
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99

Can we have at least have a reply for monstrosity info?

I recently started playing again and got back on my monstrosity, man do I love it. One of the best things I've ever done in the game. I know many others also loved the content and just want to know if there is any future for it at all or if it's been completely abandoned. Mainly this post is just to beg a reply from the moderators, is there any plan on continuing with this content or has it been abandoned? If it has, is there anything we can do as players to try and save it? I really don't want to see it die and I know many others agree with me. I know maybe there wasn't enough people interested in the content but here's some suggestions that would easily peak peoples interest:

Have buffs like you gave to monster rearing, such as if you max a monster you can get a "instinct" for the actual character having buffs related to that species; CP bonus after maxing a species; End game currency or gear buyable with infamy; Something way out there but thought i'd suggest anyway is tying it into a new job, Mime or Morph. Where your levels of the species would aid your forms for the class.

Obviously there's general wishes that we'd all love to see in monstrosity but these are just suggestions to bring players that weren't previously interested in the content to get more into it, thus having more of a need to update the content. But in the end all I'd really like is a response; Will we be seeing an update for monstrosity again or should we stop hoping SE?

Thank you for you time,
    Best Regards
    Monstrosity Fan.
    (2)

Tying RoE objectives to leveling each monster, or the highest monster in each family giving a 1-2% CP bonus when max leveled would give incentive for people to do the content. If there was something that had any effect on players on normal jobs, it would draw people to this. However, Monipulators right now are only fuel for Gladiators to get points to spend on equipment, and the Monipulators get nothing if they win the battle instead. It's very one-sided in favor fo Gladiators.
    (1)
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/

Character
    Draylo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    There is SO much they could do to make this relevant. One of the biggest things I'd suggest is letting you get a lot of CP in Monstrosity and also giving +CP% KI, like 10~20% KI rewards for unlocking the HNM of each species or something.
    (1)