Thread: FFXI-3202 Error

Character
    Eynnsul
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 1

FFXI-3202 Error

I was playing last night when Ashura went down. I went to log in this morning, and now I receive an error 3202 stating that my character data may be damaged. Help, please!
    (2)

Player
    I am getting this same error as well. =/ I sent a GM request from my alt in game in hopes of a response there as well.
    (0)

Player
    As of last night I am getting the same error. Was just afk in Apollyon and come back to find I had disconnected and am now getting this error.
    (0)

Character
    Tydis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I guess the Asura server issues messed up some character data.
    (0)

Character
    Onyxias
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    If you have not done so yet I was advised to make a bug report for the same FFXI-3202 Error. Hopefully we receive quick results, if anyone is still left waiting
    (0)

Character
    Eynnsul
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 1
    I was told by email that I have to call in to receive support. I am guessing I am going to miss the end of the return campaign. Very sad.
    (0)

Player
    Haha, I got the same message. You can't email for support with this. However you can call or chat and they'll be happy to provide support... If you call they tell you they can't do anything and request you submit a bug report on the forums. That's customer service at it's finest. I don't expect to see a resolution to this soon.
    (0)

Character
    Onyxias
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I'm still waiting. Be kind and persistent though til they give you a case number and elevate it to an SGM. Then regularly request a status update. Anyone here had theirs recovered yet?
    (0)

Character
    Onyxias
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Devs,

Is there an update to this issue?

As of tomorrow, September 3rd, it will be two weeks since we've been unable to log in due to server issues that corrupted our character data. Per communications with PlayOnline customer service I was advised to continue to log into the account daily to assess if it's been resolved. I've had positive communications with each representative, although unfortunately they are tremendously limited in ability to an inadequate degree.

Customer service is unable to grant a credit for the time misplaced or extend the subscription. The fee is not a significant amount of money. It's simply displeasing and substandard service to place the obligation onto the customer to pay for a defective account so as to ascertain if the issue is resolved or not. Regrettably, prior cases of data corruption and character restoration have shown that the customers discovered their restoration by inspecting it themselves and were not notified of such by SE.
    (0)

Player
    Still can't login and no signs of a fix. I wish I had at least got a chance to get the trusts of the month from login points, since I am now losing all of those points tomorrow.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast