Character
    Chiaia
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99

Adding Jobs to Relics and Emps

Since the game isn't getting any major update after November. I'd like to push this one last time that Rune Fencer & Geo get added to Relics and Emps and that WotG/ToAH jobs get added to Relics. You (SE) said before that you wouldn't do it before because those weapons weren't balanced around the newer jobs but at this point in the game those weapons tend not to even be the best weapons on the jobs that can use them and wouldn't be the best weapons on any of the new jobs if they were added to them. The one exception I thought before was adding COR to Annihilator but now with the enmity adjustments this weapon isn't even that big of a deal for its Weapon Skill anymore.

It would be more just for the people that spent time making them could use them on more jobs if they so choice too.

I see no negatives by adding these extra jobs other then using inferior weapons on the jobs I mentioned but I would like to hear feedback of what others think about this. This isn't even a negative for SE only for players.
    (3)
    Last edited by MilkMansKid; 08-22-2015 at 01:50 PM.

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by MilkMansKid View Post
    Since the game isn't getting any major update after November. I'd like to push this one last time that Rune Fencer & Geo get added to Relics and Emps and that WotG/ToAH jobs get added to Relics. You (SE) said before that you wouldn't do it before because those weapons weren't balanced around the newer jobs but at this point in the game those weapons tend not to even be the best weapons on the jobs that can use them and wouldn't be the best weapons on any of the new jobs if they were added to them. The one exception I thought before was adding COR to Annihilator but now with the enmity adjustments this weapon isn't even that big of a deal for its Weapon Skill anymore.

It would be more just for the people that spent time making them could use them on more jobs if they so choice too.

I see no negatives by adding these extra jobs other then using inferior weapons on the jobs I mentioned but I would like to hear feedback of what others think about this. This isn't even a negative for SE only for players.
    I would just be happy with an REM update.

After all these years, what would it really matter is DNC was or was not on a Mandau or a PLD was or was not on Mjollnir? I mean all the other rails have pretty much been taken off.

What does matter though is how a weapon like Mandau is so far behind other options. How all the work that goes into a REM when only a few are good. I mean Nirvana is getting near to just about only being useful for a precast piece at this point.
    (2)

Character
    Chiaia
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I totally agree Spicy. I do believe that we should get one final update for REMs to perhaps iLVL 124 or 129. So that they outclass everything left in the game at the end.
    (0)

Character
    Ivlilla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp1cyryan View Post
    I would just be happy with an REM update.

After all these years, what would it really matter is DNC was or was not on a Mandau or a PLD was or was not on Mjollnir? I mean all the other rails have pretty much been taken off.

What does matter though is how a weapon like Mandau is so far behind other options. How all the work that goes into a REM when only a few are good. I mean Nirvana is getting near to just about only being useful for a precast piece at this point.
    Holy shit, I thought you were dead.
    (1)