Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29
    Character
    Drgonz
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    What sucks is when you run out of stock void stones.

Then you can only replenish key item capacity with void dust(which I have to buy 1 at a time from npc). So I can only do 5 nms then I have to go back to town like it was before the update.

A big help would be not allowing already acquired armor to pop in chest.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Vanfrano View Post
    Examining a planar rift while in possession of a voidstone key item will enable voidstones to be consumed directly from the stock held by the Voidwatch Officer.

Setting This Option

1. Speak to the Voidwatch Officer and select “Ask a bunch of questions.”
    2. Choose “Voidstone consumption” from the list of responses.
    3. When prompted, select “stock.”
    Thanks for that, this helps.
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Anyone blow through more than 1200 voidstones trying to collect rifts and hmps this campaign? What are your results?
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by BurnNotice View Post
    Anyone blow through more than 1200 voidstones trying to collect rifts and hmps this campaign? What are your results?
    I blew through 2,400 voidstones on my character and about 1,200 or more on a friend's account collecting the 1,500 heavy metal plates and 60 riftcinders I wanted. Divided my time between Qilin, Uptala and Aello for pouches and stuck mostly to Morta for cinders as it was less annoying to fight with two THFs. Given how the game seemed to prefer dropping those items into my friend's account more often than mine I wonder if my initial stock of 3,700 stones would have even sufficed if I only had the one character.
    (0)

*Bump* and idea: Why not add quality items to Walk of Echoes when in surge mode?
    (0)

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29