Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    If you play through Rhapsodies, there are some nerfs to voidwatch in there, including the VNM nerfing items being much cheaper. It should be eaiser to farm this now. All they really need now is to make sure trust can be used (I don't know if they can now or not?)

You don't need to bring a bunch of extra people just for the sake of procs anymore, after you get through rhaposdies you can change the mob's weaknesses basically any time you want (if you discover that you can't proc it)
    Even with rhaposdies KIs, the the drops from VW still remain the same. I still count how many times it takes me to kill Morta just to get one riftcinder/riftdross...and not just myself, but with a few other folks. To kill Morta between 10 to 20 (my record was actually 27 kills before seeing one) times for one riftcinder/riftdross is very stressful.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Yes, as people have pointed out, the drop rate is ass, which is the real problem. But at least you don't have to get a mess of other people just to actually do it, which is a start.
    (2)

Yeah, I hear you. Man, but all the time spent into getting these items, its pretty much unrealistic. I hope someone from the Dev team cares to chime in on this topic and tell us what to expect.
    (1)

*Bump*

Look for more support for this thread and the Dev's response to this as well.
    (0)

We currently do not have any plans to increase the availability and acquisition of Heavy Metal Plates, Riftcinders, and Riftdross.
    (1)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Character
    Sechs
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    We currently do not have any plans to increase the availability and acquisition of Heavy Metal Plates, Riftcinders, and Riftdross.
    Did you guys change your mind? You said something different a few months ago.
    (2)
    And the autumn of life has finally come
    with the promise of winter thaw.

Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    Grekumah, with all due respect sir, that response is unacceptable. There has been nothing but problems gathering these items, at least for Riftcinders and Riftdross, to the point that they are nearly nonexisting. I am sure this is the case on most servers that also have people that are no longer interested in VWs. Grekumah, I would like for the team to take a serious look into this. I am all for a challenge in acquiring these items if they came from other battle content, but as of right now, this is ridiculous.
    (4)

Character
    Carcer
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Zhronne, that would be this page here, post #4, in October of last year.
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...ght=riftcinder

maybe the dev team should run for president. they clearly have the hang of american politics already.
    (4)

Character
    Bazookatooth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubeus View Post

maybe the dev team should run for president. they clearly have the hang of american politics already.
    They added them to the special gobbie dial. All our problems are solved
    (0)

Character
    Sechs
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubeus View Post

It's not like they don't have all rights to change their minds.
    But at least give us a satisfying answer.

Like "After a lot of thoughts we decided for the reason X to leave things as they are", period.
    That would've been enough instead of these copy/paste replies they're forcing the poor Community reps to post.
    After all they are at no fault, they just post translated comments from the JP dev team.
    (0)
    And the autumn of life has finally come
    with the promise of winter thaw.

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast