Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by OmnysValefor View Post
    Whether it makes sense or not is arguable. Being able to get HMP from vouchers would cause the market to crash, just like beitetsu, plutons, and boulders.
    Honestly, I am pretty sure it wouldn't crash the economy since there are tons of methods of making gil. Alexs and relic currencies surely didn't so I know this wouldn't. Plus SE can always make it where you can exchange 1 CV for 1 HMP or 5 for 1 Riftdross/Riftcinder for the purpose of balance. As much as I hate to have suggested that and hoping for 1 for 1, this seems like a realistic and balanced suggestion that should be consider. The only objection I can foresee is if they do it for this, then they have to do it for relic currencies, alexs, and HPB (even though you can exchange bayld for HPB already).
    (0)

Character
    Vaelira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by BurnNotice View Post
    Honestly, I am pretty sure it wouldn't crash the economy since there are tons of methods of making gil. Alexs and relic currencies surely didn't so I know this wouldn't. Plus SE can always make it where you can exchange 1 CV for 1 HMP or 5 for 1 Riftdross/Riftcinder for the purpose of balance. As much as I hate to have suggested that and hoping for 1 for 1, this seems like a realistic and balanced suggestion that should be consider. The only objection I can foresee is if they do it for this, then they have to do it for relic currencies, alexs, and HPB (even though you can exchange bayld for HPB already).
    Realistically it would be 10 vouchers per plate. 1 voucher is worth 10k gil +/- Not a damn thing would change with the economy if they added them at 10 vouchers each. It takes an entire 24 hours to get 10 vouchers, maybe longer tbh... you only get 1 every 4 hours and 1 for some daily's.

There is NO REASON that you shouldn't be able to buy HMP/Cinder/Dross/Marrow/Scoria/everything else under the sun for merits from the goblin or straight up market value from an NPC. Yeah, market value fluxuates. I don't think ANYONE would argue against paying even 150k per plate, for an unlimited supply.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Vae View Post
    People do not deserve 100k per plate for afk beating a 99 content mob to death blindfolded.
    Why is it bull? Because some people are quite willing to spend a campaign farming what others (including myself) are not?

I have no qualms about alternative means for acquiring HMP, but I don't think they should be so carelessly available as beitetsu etc are.

30,000 alex was just as much an absurd slap in the face. SE found ways to make the effort reasonable without utterly destroying the market. Once I'm done farming my burtgang, I can see how I can make decent gil farming a salvage or two every few days.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by BurnNotice View Post
    But...it absolutely did crash the economy for beitetsu etc. Doing the same thing for plates would do the same thing.

Again, no problem with alternative means, but this idea of vouchers for plates is an irrational reaction. Have escha t1s drop a plate (or two), have escha t2's possibly drop a pouch and have t3s guaranteed drop a pouch or "case" (containing a fixed amount).
    (0)

anyone reading my posts would see I am generally supportive of making things have more options/more reasonable to obtain but plates should only come from content, not from copper vouchers... Can't get ancient currency or alex from it.
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Eventually this thread will probably have to be renamed "Availability of HMPs, Riftcinders, Riftdross, Bietetsus, Plutons, Riftborn Boulders"
    (3)

Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Eventually this thread will probably have to be renamed "Availability of HMPs, Riftcinders, Riftdross, Bietetsus, Plutons, Riftborn Boulders"
    It's heading in that direction.
    (0)

Ok, I understand the objection of using CVs. Any other suggestions? I am sure there is something the Dev can consider. Again, I am all for it being under some 119+ that everyone be involved in as an alternative.
    (0)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    -More guaranteed drop slots
    -Faster voidstone generation
    -Streamline void dust process and consider 1 void dust -> completely refill your voidstones
    -Add Pluton/Beitetsu/Boulders somehow
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Pretty much even though it takes little to no effort and have multiple ways to get some of them already. Just seems people really don't want to do the content that drops them and for some reason, against Copper Vouchers.
    (2)
    Dark Knight ~ 90: Yes I actually use a Scythe.

Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast