Character
    Raddragn
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Aborted Final "Dawn" CS

During the final CS in Lufaise Meadows for the "Dawn" mission (Chains of Promathia - PM 8-4), my ISP went down. When I logged back in, I attempted to get it again, but was unable to although the mission was still listed as active inno further my missions log and I could go no further.
    I do not remember the exact date as it was quite some time ago. Time zone PST
    Occurred only once
    Platform - PC
    Manufacturer & model -Toshiba QosmioX305 (or Sony VPCEC490X)
    Microsoft Windows 7 Home premium (for both)
    Graphics card - NVIDIA GeForce 9800M GTS
    ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470
    ISP - Comcast
    Type of internet connection - Cable

All I need is to either be able to do final CS (Distant Worlds music) again or have you finish it for me so I can continue
    (0)

Character
    Leocon
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    If I recall correctly, the mission "Dawn" remains active until you complete the quest "Apocalypse Nigh", wrapping up both RotZ and CoP. Try running to the goblin footprint in Lufaise and see if you're able to replay the cutscene (The Chains Fall Free Pt1 and 2). If you can then that (most likely) means you've completed it, and just have to beat RotZ to continue Apoc Nigh's questline.
    (0)

Character
    Raddragn
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Thank you very much for the information; you were absolutely right. Apparently I was able to see enough of the CS before my ISP went down, that it was considered finished and I was able to finish the quest/mission line
    (1)