Character
    Hrohj
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

Buying Voiddust from the Voidwatch Purveyor... What a bother.

So, how come you can buy 1,3,6,9 or 12 of every other item from the Voidwatch Purveyor but you can only buy 1 Pouch of Voiddust at a time? It's literally the most annoying thing in the world to have to stand there for an extended period of time to buy a whole stack one pouch at a time. Please fix this. It would literally take like 5 minutes of work and it would make the whole process more tolerable. Thank you.
    (1)

Apart from the whee fact that Voiddust itself does not stack either and can only be traded for the amount of Voidstones you are able to carry at that moment.
    (1)
    Last edited by Shirai; 08-19-2015 at 05:18 PM. Reason: Standing corrected

Character
    Hrohj
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    When I'm buying one pouch at a time to sell them on the AH, I'd like to be able to purchase more than ONE pouch at a time. It's really tedious to buy seven stacks at one pouch per transaction.
    (0)

Character
    Enochroot
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    I've been enriching atmacite lately, as it's something to do with all this extra cruor I've got around. I've noticed that during the upgrade process it reports the wrong KI's being upgraded - KI's totally unrelated to voidwatch (Ballista Earring, molted peiste skin, red institute card, Gold Purification, etc). Don't think there's any harm in it, probably just a bug. But their bug-reporting forum is too much of a pain to deal with (I mean, what version of Windows and what graphics stack I use will have zero bearing on this issue, but they're going to want me to fill out their template exactly) - so if folks have a similar issue when dealing with atmacite enrichment, know that you're not alone and it's probably not worth worrying about.
    (0)